• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Oil removal filter. Please help filter noob.

I have an Altaros Booster, which provides very dry air. The first stage compressor removes part of water trough it's tank, it has a water separator as well + the Altaros booster also has a separator + desiccant filter. So, water is not an issue with this booster.

I have noticed that the the Booster needs to be lubricated for it to run smoothly ( I use Molykote 33 for this). The problem is that it over time pumps out the lubricant together with the air.

So what can help me get rid of the grease?

I see these filters with cotton in them. The short Yong Heng ones or the long Tuxing ones. I assume that this removes oil / grease?

Molecular sieve and silica only remove water correct? And activated carbon is more for divers looking to improve air quality.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Are there any other ways of getting rid of oils?

Thanks.

There are smaller type filters for oil/ water that you can put inline after the booster like this one 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PCP-Air-Compressor-4500PSI-Oil-Water-Filter-Diving-Seperator-300Bar-30Mpa/392900357094?hash=item5b7aafabe6:g:N9EAAOSwh4BfKmAM

I tried a smaller version of the tuxing one and it had problems from day 1 with blowing out orings. I got the tuxing one after that but it is a lot bigger than the one I linked. If you end up getting the tuxing one I would order it from their store at aliexpress.