• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

OH HAPPY DAY

Yo

Mar 26, 2020
Hi
1588040006_20595917945ea791469c6261.18613430.jpg

YO, Your going to get a kick out of that! Congratulations. All your friends will just love the thing. Suggestion. Make them load it. Friends have a tendency to full auto empty it and hand it back. Seat the pellet skirt past the end of the mag. I made a wood tool out of a small dowel but a pen works good. Surprisingly accurate and word is they are fast. sylvan

THANKS EVERYONE ! SO OK I briefly shot it and first impression it's kinda loud. Like a pop to it Beeman P17 sort of loud. Trigger has a long travel to it reminds me of a garden hose sprayer nozzle trigger only this is way lighter and it's not terrible but my Huben K1 (gen1) has a much better trigger. I am still deciding on which scope to use before I shoot it for groups and of course FULL AUTO! My Huben K1 is significantly quieter than this but I haven't adjusted nor chronied it yet. MORE TO FOLLOW... SO FAR I LIKE IT! YO!