• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official "My WildCat Arrived!!!" Thread. :)

I shot both guns at 60 yards yesterday. Winds were up, so I could not do any "official" analysis. But, all signs point toward these guns being as good as the rest of the FX fleet. I was whacking 1" spinners, shooting off a rolled up sweatshirt on the hood of my truck. :) All FX guns use the same barrels, and all barrels are made in-house. There are no "grades".

I got my BAZOOKA in the mail today! LOL! The box is twice as big as I thought it would be but, that's because there's a Wildcat case in there too! ;)
I'll post pictures tomorrow. Or, tonight if possible but, it's been a VERY long and expensive day so, I may not have the energy. I'll also post some chrony #'s tomorrow. It;s a little early and maybe the regulator ha to settle but, It should give some an idea of what they might expect. 
Happy Deliveries!
Tom

UPDATE: ....then to bed!
This is what was in the box. (Minus all the dang peanuts!)

Case opened. I'm sorry I thought I had gotten a pic of the outside. I'll post one up tomorrow. You can see in the picture above that the FX name is (screenprinted?) on the top left corner of the box. You can also make out the texture a little at the bottom below the FX logo. I also got some ST pellets and thats the scope I'll be using.
Also in this pic, is a guest appearance from La Muerte Peluda himself, Franklin!

.25 Wildcat and related paperwork. I also ordered a second magazine and fill probe adaptor. 

Well, someone screwed up somewhere! I'm not sure how this is supposed to fit into that tiny little case! EDIT: They sent me the wrong size case. Simple mistake and the right one is on the way. 

And there she is dressed in a scope. 

It's QUIET! Not "Marauder quiet" but definitely nice and quiet. It's also nice and light! :) That was one of the things I didn't like about the Bobcat was the weight. This one takes all that away!
Something I've been wondering and finally was able to answer for myself.... You CAN load the magazine while it's in the rifle and you're shooting, up to 2 at a time. Excellent news because now, if I know I'll be shooting for a long time, I can keep loading and shooting without having to take the mag out. :D 
I'm already impressed. I hit a metal T-post at about 50 yards, shooting offhand, standing, with terrible posture before I even attempted to dial the scope in! And, I did it quite a few times! 
It's soooo nice to be back shooting .25 cal again! Happy! :)