• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official "My WildCat Arrived!!!" Thread. :)

I just picked up my 22 WC at AOA. It is sporting a Vortex diamond back 3x12 40mm and a hugget moderator. I also got the case that was for the WC 25 which will fit the 22 with the moderator installed......it is 109.00. First impresions are that this gun is light, powerfull and easy to handle. Although I love my Bobcats, the WC is much easier to handle. I have put around 100 rounds through it and can say it is very accurate. I was looking for a lighter 22 that would be easy to carry and this gun fits the bill.
AOA can install a Hugget with out any modification. I have 3 other Huggets and love them. They work really well and lower the bark to a low level. All in all I would say the WC beats the expectations and the low price makes it that much better.
The only thing that takes some getting used too is that you have to count how many shots you have fired because the magazine will just keep turning. When you fire all of the pellets, it will still cock and fire a dry load....... 

Sadly, I am not set up to do pictures yet. But there is a case that fits a 22 which is smaller and thinner. The 25 case is slightly thicker and bigger.......so I got the 25 case. And we all know what that means......."hey honey, can I get a Wildcat 25....I already have a case". As far as if it is worth the cost. For me it is a choice between a smaller case that is not cut to fit the gun exactly or a bigger bulkier aftermarket case that I could cut for and exact fit. This case does just what I want it to do......but if they decide to make cut inserts I am all in. The 25 case which I have has the same inside case foam as the standard FX cases.

"Ted"UPS is busy dropping them off all over the U.S. I know that several members on this forum will be receiving theirs very soon. So, I thought we could keep the forum tidy, and share all of our photos and first impressions in one topic. As we start to dig deeper into the gun(s), individual topics will become necessary. I just thought it would be fun (and sensible) to funnel all of the excitement into one thread.

So, for my part: Wildcats .22 and .25 both arrived in perfect condition. Cocking cycle smooth and crisp. Two-stage trigger as good or better than the Bobcat - feels to be set at 1lb (but, it is also adjustable). Very excited to get started. Should have an unboxing video uploaded to AGN and FB within 12 hours if the Internet connection at my cottage agrees to cooperate. Stay tuned...

Friends, what happens to the Wildcat. Are you all disappear Internet. All who are still waiting for our guns, we expect your comments, photos and videos. I already going crazy.

Cool Ted!! Many thanks!!
waiting for your first accuracy test impatiently. 
I will go for my along the week, they departured from sweden least week and are about to arrive to the air gun shop here. Would be cool to know your opinión on accuracy at long distance before even having it on my hands. I asume 25 yards will be one single hole groups, haha
Enjoy your new toys!!!! :p