• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official "My WildCat Arrived!!!" Thread. :)

UPS is busy dropping them off all over the U.S. I know that several members on this forum will be receiving theirs very soon. So, I thought we could keep the forum tidy, and share all of our photos and first impressions in one topic. As we start to dig deeper into the gun(s), individual topics will become necessary. I just thought it would be fun (and sensible) to funnel all of the excitement into one thread.

So, for my part: Wildcats .22 and .25 both arrived in perfect condition. Cocking cycle smooth and crisp. Two-stage trigger as good or better than the Bobcat - feels to be set at 1lb (but, it is also adjustable). Very excited to get started. Should have an unboxing video uploaded to AGN and FB within 12 hours if the Internet connection at my cottage agrees to cooperate. Stay tuned...

Good for you Ted. I am super jealous. Hope Michael too gets his Wildcat(s) soon. I also noticed that Sniperqty just posted what seems to be a 23 minute "rant" about what YouTube has labeled as a Wildcat review (he kept saying Bobcat in his video). Anyway, I can't understand Arabic, but he looks very displeased. That's why I'm very anxious to hear yours and Michael's opinions/reviews.

"PCPAddiction"Good for you Ted. I am super jealous. Hope Michael too gets his Wildcat(s) soon. I also noticed that Sniperqty just posted what seems to be a 23 minute "rant" about what YouTube has labeled as a Wildcat review (he kept saying Bobcat in his video). Anyway, I can't understand Arabic, but he looks very displeased. That's why I'm very anxious to hear yours and Michael's opinions/reviews.
!@#$%^ doesn't look like I made the cut on this first shipment ;(...

I am anxiously awaiting other's reviews as well.

"Ted"UPS is busy dropping them off all over the U.S. I know that several members on this forum will be receiving theirs very soon. So, I thought we could keep the forum tidy, and share all of our photos and first impressions in one topic. As we start to dig deeper into the gun(s), individual topics will become necessary. I just thought it would be fun (and sensible) to funnel all of the excitement into one thread.

So, for my part: Wildcats .22 and .25 both arrived in perfect condition. Cocking cycle smooth and crisp. Two-stage trigger as good or better than the Bobcat - feels to be set at 1lb (but, it is also adjustable). Very excited to get started. Should have an unboxing video uploaded to AGN and FB within 12 hours if the Internet connection at my cottage agrees to cooperate. Stay tuned...

Forgive my ignorance, but what does 'FB' stand for?