• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

OFF TOPIC section gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the off topic section. It was that sub forum that I have met some of the coolest folks, people that would reach out to me out of the kindness in their hearts, just to share some events in their lives that were akin to what I was currently going thru. The most recent being Mr DAVELARSON. Great guy, man.

But I totally understand what had to be done. If I owned this forum I would’ve done the same, as it seemed 60% of the topics on the first page alone started and ended in some form of stupid BS. Some of the folks in there like to push the wrong buttons, continuously, like a freaking spoiled @$$ toddler, and hang onto that freedom of speech thing.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say I’m sure a lot of you shared the same frustration. I wish I was that stretchy dude from the fantastic four, so I could reach out to these toddlers and BAP their head with my fist each time they “opened their mouth”.

I miss the off topic section. It was that sub forum that I have met some of the coolest folks, people that would reach out to me out of the kindness in their hearts, just to share some events in their lives that were akin to what I was currently going thru. The most recent being Mr DAVELARSON. Great guy, man.

But I totally understand what had to be done. If I owned this forum I would’ve done the same, as it seemed 60% of the topics on the first page alone started and ended in some form of stupid BS. Some of the folks in there like to push the wrong buttons, continuously, like a freaking spoiled @$$ toddler, and hang onto that freedom of speech thing.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say I’m sure a lot of you shared the same frustration. I wish I was that stretchy dude from the fantastic four, so I could reach out to these toddlers and BAP their head with my fist each time they “opened their mouth”.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.