• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Hey everyone.

Need some help with Oring size for my fill probe on my Kral Puncher Breaker.

I guess its a Air Venturi fill probe, they have the replacements on PA, but they only have 4 to a pack for $5, and I can get them cheaper at McMaster and Carr. 

From what I have measured it should be the 009 size, but would like a definitive answer before ordering, and what type do I order. They have numerous types for chemicals and pressures, and materials.

Can someone please enlighten me?

Thanks to all for any help.

Scott

Hi guys,

Just a quick tip to let you know that you can find Buna-N O-rings in similar small sizes at the plumbing section of Lowe's. You'll find them under the Danco brand name in little plastic boxes but they don't have the standard o-ring sizes listed by Dash number. They give some dimensions. They are very inexpensive and with a little trial and error you may find the size that you need locally.

Just this pass Sunday, one of the o-rings on my Brocock Contour S6 Elite fill probe gave out and I was only left with 150 BAR in the air cylinder. It stopped my shooting session on the spot and I was at a camp out for the weekend far away from any hardware store. I did find the correct o-ring size on Brocock's website and placed an order at The O-ring Store along with other miscellaneous Buna-N 70D o-rings. I also stopped by at my local Home Depot and picked up the Danco brand Small Assorted O-rings and tried to match it. I did find one to fit but it's stretched out and I'm not sure how long it's going to last. It did work filling up my rifle back to 200 BAR but I was very cautious by placing something in front of the fill whip and my face in case I got whacked. It's only temporary until my order with the correct size comes in. Here's a pic of the Danco brand o-rings...

1531302694_12516985265b45d326b8d2e7.69287362_20180711_193138.jpg
1531302696_13554667735b45d328591405.47664219_20180711_193108.jpg

If you own a micrometer, you can measure the rings and always know what size you need. For example if the ring is 7.66x1.78 NBR 70. The first number is the inside diameter. The 1.78 is the thickness or cross -section of the ring. And NBR 70 means it is Buna or "hardness" of 70.

Some are measured in inches and some are measured in mm. 

Hope that helps.

Crusher