• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

O-Rings and More

I ordered a lot of O-rings in July of 2022 for my M3. They notified me that one size I ordered was out of stock, and they could credit me or leave them on back order and they'd send them when they get them in stock. I opted for leaving them on back order.

I had actually forgotten about it, then today I got a package in the mail with the back order O-rings.

Always good service from O-Rings and More...I highly recommend them.

I ordered a lot of O-rings in July of 2022 for my M3. They notified me that one size I ordered was out of stock, and they could credit me or leave them on back order and they'd send them when they get them in stock. I opted for leaving them on back order.

I had actually forgotten about it, then today I got a package in the mail with the back order O-rings.

Always good service from O-Rings and More...I highly recommend them.
I had the exact same experience with them for the exact same order type (for the m3)

All good but I don’t necessarily get it as all they did was deliver a paid for product. No less no more ….expected. Maybe I’m just cynical today 🤷‍♂️
My point was the follow-up from the supplier. Probably only a dollars worth of O-rings, which I had all but forgotten about due to the time since the original order, but they didn't forget what they owed me. I too would like to think all suppliers would be as diligent, but I've come to know otherwise.