Not sure what to buy.

You did the right thing, Phydough. I can't afford the guns 'n stuff I buy, and I would be surprised if I was the Lone Stranger on that tip. I wake up in a cold sweat at least once a week thinking, "My GOD, what have I done?!" I have definitely acted out in my addiction to the airgun demon's pomps!

I was actually impressed with your process in buying the Xisico Sentry 702. You did your homework, stayed within your budget, and acquired a gorgeous rifle with impressive performance that will give you years of pleasure. I could certainly learn a thing or two from you. I see no cold sweat nights in your future :).

I have the gun all set up and sighted in at 50 yards.

First impressions:
The gun is very nice to hold and shoot ergonomically. It feels very well built and there are no rattles or parts that feel like they are cheap. I shot about 10 rounds through it completely stock before changing to a high flow transfer port. I did not notice much of a difference with this change. I am shooting .22 Kodiak extra heavy (21.14 grain) pellets and have them grouping VERY well. The gun is very quiet. It almost makes it seem less powerful as it doesn't sound like its shooting hard at all. It isn't until you look over your target and the penetration that you are getting that you realize how hard this thing is throwing the pellets. It is very quiet. I have had ZERO issues loading the magazines and the Kodiak pellets fit with plenty of room. All three supplied magazines have operated without any flaw. I have shot about 120 pellets through the gun now and am very pleased with its performance. The trigger operates well even though the throw is a little longer than i like. I have hand pumped it a few times now and it is not difficult to fill up to the 3000psi mark with a hand pump. I just sit it on my living room floor and pump it during the commercial breaks while I watch the news.

I think this will be a great gun and it feels like it is made well and will last a long time.

I do think that I will want to do some more power mods in the future, but am not sure what else there is to do. I have ordered some aluminum bar that I will be machining soon to make a single shot tray that will allow me to use some of the much larger pellets. I will update as I make more, or if any of these details change.

As for now, I am happy with my budget entry into the PCP airgun world.

Hey I recommend the yong heng compressor for filling. I have ordered mine and will be making a review on it in the air tank and fill section. it is only about 300-400$ and works off of 220 or 110 volts. Absolutely insanely cheap compared to the 1500$-3000$ fill compressors. Heard it fills insanely fast too. Uses a bucket of water to cool and is a cheap alternative to the scuba shop. As for pcp I recommend skipping the Benjamin discovery and moving to a maurauder. It seems like you like springers already. Moving to a pcp is a entirely new world of shooting that you won't regret. I just don't want to see you sell the discovery and lose money upgrading to the maurader. But if you really don't have the money then I suppose getting a discovery will allow you to get your feet wet into the sport. Another idea is buying an used pcp off the classifieds section, you can get better quality air guns for a cheaper price than new and can ask how it shoots before hand. Look at me for example. Just purchased a fx impact for 2 grand and it shoots the same or worse than a maurader lol. If I had bought it used then the seller could tell me how it shoots before hand, and the value will stay strong used. No way to tell mileage on a pcp compared to cars. It's straight up used is used, new is new. 

"FukoChan"Hey I recommend the yong heng compressor for filling. I have ordered mine and will be making a review on it in the air tank and fill section. it is only about 300-400$ and works off of 220 or 110 volts. Absolutely insanely cheap compared to the 1500$-3000$ fill compressors. Heard it fills insanely fast too. Uses a bucket of water to cool and is a cheap alternative to the scuba shop. As for pcp I recommend skipping the Benjamin discovery and moving to a maurauder. It seems like you like springers already. Moving to a pcp is a entirely new world of shooting that you won't regret. I just don't want to see you sell the discovery and lose money upgrading to the maurader. But if you really don't have the money then I suppose getting a discovery will allow you to get your feet wet into the sport. Another idea is buying an used pcp off the classifieds section, you can get better quality air guns for a cheaper price than new and can ask how it shoots before hand. Look at me for example. Just purchased a fx impact for 2 grand and it shoots the same or worse than a maurader lol. If I had bought it used then the seller could tell me how it shoots before hand, and the value will stay strong used. No way to tell mileage on a pcp compared to cars. It's straight up used is used, new is new.
Thank you. I already purchased a cheaper rifle. I am pleased so far. I just started my second tin of pellets tonight. It seems to be getting more accurate and powerful. I picked a small tree about 30 yards away tonight and cut it in half with 5 shots all lined up from left to right. I then shot some targets taped to some wood and stacked the first three shots.

i think this will do me for a little while.

i have a scuba tank and a hand pump. So far the hand pump has been no problem as the sentry only takes 3000psi.

even let my wife shoot it some today. She was surprised at how quiet and how there is no kick when fired.

i wish I could have been able to purchase a marauder as they seem to be awesome, but I wanted to stay in my budget and I think the sentry is a little better rifle than the discover out of the box. I also realized that the aftermarket was so endless with the discovery that I would have sunk an additional 800 into it almost immediately. By getting the sentry I have somewhat forced myself to keep it stock for a while. I have only changed the transfer port so far. 

It it also forces me to learn about the guns so I can make my own parts. Being a huge car guy I already have a somewhat extensive tool collection and should be able to make most parts on my own if I find the time and the courage.

the first thing I plan on making is a single shot tray.

you will have to do a review on that compressor. I have looked at them and am a bit afraid to bite the.m bullet without knowing its durability.

Just saw you asked about the accuracy. It is still very accurate with the power turned up.

i was shooting my sons army guys set out at 30 yards. They are about an inch and a half tall and maybe .5 inch thick.

i also had a pellet trap setup with a target at about 50 yards and every shot was .75 from my aiming point. I had to stop using that though as the pellets went through the back. It was a bone collector metal pellet trap.