• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Not quite sure what to make of this.

On November 22 I ordered and paid for two HW45's from Wes who then ordered them from AOA as we had not seen any come into Canada in the last two years. Looking at the USPS tracking it was picked up on November 28th. On December 11th I see the last entry stating that it is in Bell Gardens CA awaiting a returns agent. On Friday December 15th Wes got notified that USPS refuses to transport it any further and are returning the package to AOA. Does this happen often? I was hoping this one came through as they would then hand over to Canada Post to complete the shipment .......without gouging me for "customs fees" .....a few weeks after delivery...as I've experienced a few times before with the couriers, Fedex and UPS.

International shipping is hard. I would use a firearms dealer and treat the air pistols like a PB pistol (This makes no sense but Canada).

I would speak to a local firearms dealer and explain the issue to them and see what they recommend.

How did Canada get so crazy anyways? A six fpe pistol? Really? It makes a much better weapon as a blunt object.