• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

No Texas Airgun Show

Another year with no airgun show due to virus. Really a bummer. Was looking forward to taking several guns to the show and looking for a later model Crosman 180. Maybe I'll still be around by next year. At 81, I can never be sure.

I prefer trading in person. Safer for both parties. Anybody in the Austin, Texas area? Most people are honest, but it seems that more and more dishonest people seem to come out of the woodwork. Maybe that's just my age talking though. 

Hello jonah,

Well I am 80 and I sure plan on being around for a bit longer, still have some squirrels to eliminate. I live over on Sam Rayburn Lake and there are no Air gun shows anywhere near me, see some occasionally at the regular gun show. Like you, I much prefer to make a deal face to face. Hang in there for next year.

Be safe and have a great day,

ThomasT

Gentlemen,

Also missing airgun shows, now residing on 30 acres near Lake Whitney, having hosted a TEXtreme (airgun) Bench-Rest weekend in 2020, and a TEXtreme (airgun) Field Target weekend in March of this year, I am considering hosting a TEXtreme Airgun Show later this year. I am responding to forum posts and threads like this one to gauge interest. 

What say Y'all? 

RR Full Bloom.1620530181.jpg

TBR back porch.1620530281.jpg

TBR koozie.1620530490.png

TFT cup and cert.1620530614.jpg

AAP new cover small.1620530709.jpg

Heck, I'm in Illinois and I'd probably show up!

Remember these entrenched venues. I don't care what their excuse is, when a business or such fails to provide the needed product, a new entrepreneur will!

And for goodness sake, when some one steps up to provide your desires , NEVER let the failures back!, time to step up and live your lives 

A show would be nice. But if you could roll all into one event, in time people might start comeing to TX and not just AZ. Cant help but think a air gun " shot show" extravagnza would fly if someone would just push it out of the nest. Whats the worse that could happen? Work yourself to death to loose money? Same as every other day. Good luck with what ever you decide.

Answers and updates. 

Yes, my latest book is still available; but a little hard to find. At Amazon.com search for Awesome Air Pistols! in the Books category. It's easy from there.

I do have 220V available, and your Alkin would be appreciated.

If it happens it will probably be in October in hopes of mild weather. Might or might not be in combination with an airgun competition, but regardless would probably be at least partly outdoors. 

Thank you all for the feedback.

Bobby, whether or not you offered any of your awesome collectables for sale or just display (hint- SHARPS), having you and your's is a huge treat and asset to any airgun event(s). You just provided more incentive to make the TEXtreme Airgun Show reality. Hence, if it happens, TAS will not be held on EBR weekend (October 7-10). 

Either the previous or following weekend dates make sense (for different reasons to be considered further). So TAS would happen on one or the other of those weekends (the first or third weekend of October). I might like to ask your opinion about a couple pertinent points, so please call me at your convenience. Thanks for the input.