• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

No more criticism!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since two of my post "bashing" a sponsor was censored, i.e. deleted, I won't bash John McCain's local businesses any more. But I will say this. Personally, my money is staying with Pyramyd Air or Wild West Airguns.

Because I love the wild west and I love pyramids and I hate desserts.

Thank you.

And if I am to be banned, just know that I'll still be out here loving airguns just as much as I did 31 years ago when I got my first. The days before forums, before internet and before the loss of freedom of speech.

Seems so simple to mention whom one does like without mentioning whom does not like.
If there is a legitimate problem them mentioning it as a constructive criticism. not an attack might be something one would want to do AFTER trying to work it out otherwise.
I am NOT the big dollar buyer that some are, but I do try to buy from different dealers.

I don't own the board (or any board) but if I want to play then the playground has rules to follow.

This response is not directed any one user in particular, but there seems to be a handful of people who continuously find the need to attack certain vendors/manufacturers. 

I find it amusing how these same people (with different usernames, but always the same IP addresses) talk all kinds of smack on other forums, and either come here to "stir the pot", or try to fly under the radar and take jabs at the competition whenever they can.

Is it coincidence that these same people repeatedly bring up the same argument/criticism over and over, and then in their very next post blatantly promote someone or something from a competing network of forums/importers/distributors/retailers?

​Hmmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.