• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(no loner needed) Want to Rent PCP in Fort Worth TX for 3 -4 wks

Status
Not open for further replies.

looknup

Apr 23, 2015
Utah, United States
Hi PCP shooters in Fort Worth area. I am flying in to DFW to spend a month with my daughter who has a possum problem in her backyard. I considered sticking my Cricket in my suitcase but didn't want the TSA hassle. So would any of you airgunners in the DFW area be willing to rent a .22 PCP for 3 or 4 weeks? I own most common PCPs including Fx, Daystate, AA, AirForce, Benjamin, and Kalibrgun. I have never seen a request like this before but if we rent our houses on Airbnb, why not our airguns? I would be willing to help out a fellow airgunner with a fill or a rental in Logan Utah. I am listed on the Yellow BOI. pm me or 4.3.5.5.1.2.3.8.5.5. or txt or s c o t t b l i c k @ h o t m a i l . c o m Thanks for your consideration, Scott

Mod Edit: added (no longer needed) to your title

Status
Not open for further replies.