• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(NLL) WTB - .177 Gas Piston Break Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK y'all, that itch is under my skin and in my brain...time for another "low end" break barrel to liven up things. I've narrowed down my "needs" to a .177 gas piston-type break barrel that is moderate in cocking effort, backyard quiet, and reasonably accurate for plinking and casual target shooting. Keeping things to 25-30 yards with an occasional foray out to 50 yards for yuks. I have been taking good, hard looks at both the Benjamin Eva Shockey Golden Eagle and the Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper and have settled on finding one or the other to scratch that itch. Anybody in the collective have one or t'other you'd be willing to sell to a good home at a fair price? PM me if you have such a gun you'd be willing to sell.

Pete

Mod Edit: NLL, no longer looking 

"Grumpytroll"I have a Crosman F4 with nitro piston in .177 at 25yds can cover 5 rounds with a nickel got it at Walmart for $89.00 also Hatsan Edge comes in .177 for $99 have one in .22 shoots just great almost a twin to the F4 also as piston.
Grumpy
Grumpy, as it happens I have a Crosman Fire NP, the very same rifle only not licensed exclusively to Walmart. You are right, a terrific rifle for the price and a joy to shoot. As for the Edge, I had one and found the open sights unusable for me. Also, am kinda obsessed with gas struts right now since all of my shooting is backyard/urban. Anything I can to do bring the noise down is my goal. Hence the BC Whisper Bull and Benji Golden Eagle - both are reputed to be very backyard friendly with their full barrel shrouds. Thanks, but don't need the guns you have on tap. Hope you find a buyer soon ~ Pete

I'm sorry to report that my cash situation has changed and I suddenly find myself having to postpone my search for a new gas piston for the time being. I apologize to the kind forum members who made really great offers to me over the past week; though most were not deals I wanted to pursue, all were intriguing and forced me to remember what the goal of my search is. Perhaps in the Fall I'll be in a better position to deal.
Pete

MOD EDIT: Update your TITLE when you are no longer looking. NLL

Status
Not open for further replies.