• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

NLA Taipan Veteran Standard .25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dairyboy

Jul 23, 2016
Washington, United States
With great sadness this gun has to go...had some well problems and anticipating a large bill.Taipan Veteran Standard in .25. I love this gun. This gun has been my go to gun since I got it as soon as they first came out. It's very accurate and got very good power. Came tuned at 860fps and recently bumped up the power to 930fps with 25.39 JSBs which makes it so when it falls off the reg the fps only raises less than 10fps and falls again over 10 shots or so. Capable of 55fpe with the 25.39 JSBs so would assume more fpe with King Heavies. Don't have any so can't say for sure. Can give a shot string if wanted. I've shot many sub MOA groups at 50yds with the gun but much farther on animals. My longest was a 130yd shot on a sage rat. This gun shoots. And with Donny's SUMO LDC it's dead quiet and still under 36". I installed a swivel stud in the forend. Only marks the gun has is where the bipod attached and on the side of the stock (both pictured). I want this to go to a good home.What you get:
Taipan Veteran Standard .25 Black
Talon tunes LDC adapter
DonnyFL SUMO LDC
All things that came with gun from factory
New tin of JSB KingsTYD for $1250 OBO. Shipped CONUS only. PayPal preferred. PM me please. Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.