• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

NLA: Gamo Coyote Whisper 0.22 PCP Air Rifle w/ Scope + 3 Mags "REDUCED"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received this Gamo Coyote Whisper .22 caliber PCP airgun last Christmas and it is still in "like new" condition ,with no marks, scratches or blemishes on the stock or metal! (see pictures) Only shot on my backyard range and wiped down w/ Napier VP90 field patches after each session.

This is a great "entry level" PCP (Pre-charged Pneumatic) airgun for anyone (or their kids?) to make the jump to PCP airguns! It is a very accurate, consistent and "backyard friendly" (quiet) airgun, with the attached "Whisper Fusion" system. But, it also packs a "punch" for small game hunting or pest control as well…Loves JSB's, Exact Jumbo 15.89gr. pellets, w/ chrony results of 917 fps avg., 30 ft/pe and 1/4" groups!

The gun will be shipped in the original boxes, with original manual, fill probe(w/ Air Venturi male "quick-connect" adapter) and three (3) 10-shot BSA magazines! The included scope is a UTG Compact Tactical 30mm 3-12x44 Mil-dot IR, shipped with UTG universal airgun rings, in original box with hex tools and spare battery. The scope is in great condition as well…

The only reason I'm selling this package is to help finance a new airgun purchase. I'm asking $500 shipped (CONUS only) or your "Best Offer" for the package, which was $765 retail. I prefer PayPal + 3.5% fee for payment, please… 

Note: To "new airgunners", It fills to 232 bar (3365psi), so like all PCP's, you will need an air fill source, like a high pressure (HPA) air tank (CF, SCBA, SCUBA) with a fill setup or at the very least, but not recommended, an HPA hand pump… 

Please send a "forum" private message for any questions or requests…or an email to: nitro7674 at gmail dot com.Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.