• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

NLA: Fx Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bosk"Mark
will the new X barrel fit this ? 
bosk
Yes, it is my understanding that the new X barrel will fit. I believe it is just like changing out the barrel for a different caliber. It should be $270 for the first liner and barrel, and then $100 for each liner after that. I do believe that those numbers are correct, but I might be wrong since I read the magazine article a month ago.

Reactions: Newbeee
"Michael"We've been notified about a scammer using the exact pictures & verbiage of this ad over here
http://www.airguns.net/classifieds/show_ad.php?adNum=158402&adSort=&StartingAd=50&NumberOfPages=6
Ad#: 158402
Name: Lucas Kirsch
Email: [email protected]?subject=ForSale:%20FX%20Impact%20.25
Please be cautious & verify your sellers!
Thanks
Thank you for posting that Micheal. I do hope that anyone interested in this gun would rather call me and they can verify that I am the real owner.

"Elmer"mark I have found 3 other people posting the same pictures and talked to 2 of them . they all claim to be the owner . are you the original owner ???
Yes I am the owner. Any person who is going to spend this amount of money on an airgun I would recommend setting up a Skype or FaceTime chat with the “owner” to ensure they are who they say they are. I guess in the future I will need to put watermarks on my photos so that no one else can copy them and use them for malicious intents. 

"jreek553"Does the end of the gun unscrew to put a moderator on it? 
Thanks
Jason
Yes the shroud does have what is basically a nut on the end to allow you to easily fit a moderator onto the end. It is also possible to unscrew the shroud of you would prefer to attach a silencer directly to the end of the barrel. I'm not sure why anyone would remove the shroud, but it is an option if someone decided to do so. 

Status
Not open for further replies.