• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Nice shooting bench plan easy to build

I realy would like one, but i aint allowed to come closer to hammer, nails or saws than 25m... So i bought an ironingboard second hand for 3$, works pretty god for my fwb 300s and is easy to put away when im done...

LOL sounds like your better half has Tim The Tool man syndrome.

I will take some pics this weekend (I hope....got to sneak past my wife)

Got 10 1000 pound round bales being delivered tomorrow morning these are going to be the backstop, I've got power on both ends of the range I'm building so I can put lights out, my buddy has some old security systems that he is going to let me filch cameras from his old stock. so I hope to have target cameras and if I set the range right I will have 75 yards with the shooters being under a nice shade tree. I could go 100 but that puts the shooter right out in the sun, the future plan is to actually have the shooters under a roof but that will come later 

If FedEx isn't lying to me I should have a Texan .45 LSS with some scope goodies and an air shotgun (my buddies pick) when I get home tomorrow evening. I really wanted to get an FX but my wife laid the law down for the budget, and hay isn't all that cheap this year. And with hunting season coming fast I wanted another Texan to be up and ready to go. 

1563924597_3797456275d3798756da234.45323540_CB9FBA50-7A81-42CE-8070-06E39EF9D727.jpeg
 a nice looking setup. I built mine without the seat so I can adjust the height for different people. Works great. I like the notched board to hold rifles standing on on there butt. 

I realy would like one, but i aint allowed to come closer to hammer, nails or saws than 25m... So i bought an ironingboard second hand for 3$, works pretty god for my fwb 300s and is easy to put away when im done...

LOL sounds like your better half has Tim The Tool man syndrome.

I will take some pics this weekend (I hope....got to sneak past my wife)

Got 10 1000 pound round bales being delivered tomorrow morning these are going to be the backstop, I've got power on both ends of the range I'm building so I can put lights out, my buddy has some old security systems that he is going to let me filch cameras from his old stock. so I hope to have target cameras and if I set the range right I will have 75 yards with the shooters being under a nice shade tree. I could go 100 but that puts the shooter right out in the sun, the future plan is to actually have the shooters under a roof but that will come later 

If FedEx isn't lying to me I should have a Texan .45 LSS with some scope goodies and an air shotgun (my buddies pick) when I get home tomorrow evening. I really wanted to get an FX but my wife laid the law down for the budget, and hay isn't all that cheap this year. And with hunting season coming fast I wanted another Texan to be up and ready to go.

Hey how come you didn't got with straw? Lots cheaper.