• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Nice group at 88y

thomasair

Manufacturer
Nov 6, 2016
Colorado, United States
Here is a 25 shot group at 88y yesterday in light wind with FX 25.4 gr monsters right from the tin. Outside to outside of group is .858”. These pellets print a single hole of about .180”….so .858” - .180” = .678” ctc. 1 moa at 88y is .921”. .678” / .921” = .736 MOA for 25 shots at 88y with pellets.

Not bad.

Thomas HPX at 935 fps.

Mike
IMG_1659.jpeg
IMG_1664.jpeg

Here’s a few more. Wind was much tougher today and mirage was really bad. I ended up pulling my SV off of my slug gun just so I could see reasonably well. My Sightron 36x SII cannot even see that there are numbers on the boxes on days like today. My Sightron 36x ED can see there is something of a blob where the numbers belong….and my SV can read the numbers.

Mike

IMG_1669.jpeg
IMG_1671.jpeg
IMG_1673.jpeg

Pretending to be unaware of why someone can't see a particular post, after commenting extensively on the subject in this thread over the last few days:

Who is the one trolling here?

Pretending to be unaware of why someone can't see a particular post, after commenting extensively on the subject in this thread over the last few days:

Who is the one trolling here?
YOU are CLEARLY the one doing the trolling and hijacking a thread strictly to be obnoxious. Its uncalled for and rather childish.

YOU are CLEARLY the one doing the trolling and hijacking a thread strictly to be obnoxious. Its uncalled for and rather childish.
Buddy your quite new here and have been starting all kinds of little drama with people that have been here for years. There's a good chance Loufish was blocked by the poster of response #8. Which would make him unable go see his post. @nervoustrig responded to him with a reasonable answer after he asked and the only way to see it honestly. No hijacking was done and you are starting drama about it. You won't last long here if you keep it up I would assume. Get off the high horse buddy.

Here is a 25 shot group at 88y yesterday in light wind with FX 25.4 gr monsters right from the tin. Outside to outside of group is .858”. These pellets print a single hole of about .180”….so .858” - .180” = .678” ctc. 1 moa at 88y is .921”. .678” / .921” = .736 MOA for 25 shots at 88y with pellets.

Not bad.

Thomas HPX at 935 fps.

Mike View attachment 391372View attachment 391370
If I could get groups like that at 50yds I'd be thrilled let alone 88yds lol!

Reactions: thomasair
Buddy your quite new here and have been starting all kinds of little drama with people that have been here for years. There's a good chance Loufish was blocked by the poster of response #8. Which would make him unable go see his post. @nervoustrig responded to him with a reasonable answer after he asked and the only way to see it honestly. No hijacking was done and you are starting drama about it. You won't last long here if you keep it up I would assume. Get off the high horse buddy.

If I could get groups like that at 50yds I'd be thrilled let alone 88yds lol!
I am NOT starting any drama whatsoever in this thread or elsewhere. I suggest you look again as nervoustrig CLEARLY started the bs and drama here as he brought a disagreement of differing views from another thread to here SOLELY for the purpose of acting like a fool and trolling. Your perspective is incorrect and sorry you dont like it but I am correct with this view as others outside of this thread have seen it and agreed with my views on it. Having a differing viewpoint and expressing that is NOT causing drama. Just because I am newer here does NOT mean that I am incorrect and old timers are faultless. Quite often in forums/chatsites the oldtimers can be the most at fault and worst offenders.

Last edited:
I am NOT starting any drama whatsoever in this thread or elsewhere. I suggest you look again as nervoustrig CLEARLY started the bs and drama here as he brought a disagreement from another thread to here SOLELY for the purpose of acting like a fool and trolling. Your perspective is incorrect and sorry you dont like it but I am correct with this view as others outside of here have seen it and agreed with my views on it.
You should block us all.

Mike

I am NOT starting any drama whatsoever in this thread or elsewhere. I suggest you look again as nervoustrig CLEARLY started the bs and drama here as he brought a disagreement of differing views from another thread to here SOLELY for the purpose of acting like a fool and trolling. Your perspective is incorrect and sorry you dont like it but I am correct with this view as others outside of this thread have seen it and agreed with my views on it. Having a differing viewpoint and expressing that is NOT causing drama. Just because I am newer here does NOT mean that I am incorrect and old timers are faultless. Quite often in forums/chatsites the oldtimers can be the most at fault and worst offenders.
Deleting a post in between #13 and #14 to make nervoustrig look like a fool is unbelievable. Shows your true character. Saying how I'm incorrect and you are correct pretty much sums up all the posts I've seen from you and anyone who has a different opinion gets a thumbs down. Only one on this forum I've seen do that. Maybe your perspective is wrong but youll never know sadly as apparently only what you think is right. Again won't last long. Not the way a new comer should act in a forum. Wish you the best though.