News is trickling in from Daystate

One more new rifle from DS, Wolverine 2 Huma Regulated with side lever, http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/precharged-pcp/daystate-wolverine-2-huma-regulated-side-lever/ won't be available for delivery until March though, same with Red Wolf.

fb308afb4c84c964dec43274fd68ef11.jpg

"Centercut" Intenseaty, Not sure you would want that rifle in the C2 model, unless you're looking at .177 caliber. The air tube on that gun is only 200 cc, so your shot count would be low in .22, and super low in .25...

Regulated? How low do you think? It's just I'm not a huge fan of the bottles. I know everyone else loves them and I'm sure they are great, just not for me. 

Not sure exactly... Look at the DS Regal XL, how many shots does that get in .22? Better yet, the Brocock Compatto Target Huma in .22 would be the closest match. At 30 fpe, how many does the Brocock get? I think in .177 it wouldn't be an issue, but in .22 and especially in .25 you might have a very low shot count... Just my guess, I could be wrong. With my DS Renegade Huma regulated in .22 I get about 65 shots at 30 fpe, and that's with a 300cc pressure tube. So I'd say around 40 shots in .22 with the Wolverine "C". Double that in .177, so no worries there. With .25 I'd think maybe 20 shots max at 45 fpe...? All just guesses, but based on the DS Slingshot Hammer with Huma reg on my gun... ;) PS., not a bottle fan either, even though my .177 Bantam is a bottle gun...

"Michael"Don't quote me on this but I think Daystate has one of the best warranties in the business. Something like 3-5 years?
If you really believe in your product as a company, you make it transferable for the full term of said warranty. 

Daystate does not. That’s rubbish for air rifles at this price point. 

As stated, they need more warranty service centers in the US so that us east coasters don’t have to spend all our allowance on shipping to have a problem rectified. 

Expand your US dealer network Daystate. Come on in. The water’s fine. 

I would love to add a Daystate to my arsenal, but I'm more old school in the whole electronic thing. At the AAFTA FT Nationals in Ennice, NC, I watched 3 of the electronic model Daystates fail. If I'm in a big competition match, particularly if there is rain involved, the last thing I want is electronics that can fail. No matter what companies say about how waterproof their electronic systems are, there is always the chance that they won't be. I'll have to stick to the mechanically designed ones myself.

Tom Holland 
[email protected] 
Assistant Match Director 
Eastern Suffolk Competitive Airgunners Association (ESCAA) Long Island NY escaaclub.com 

"BeachGunner"
"Michael"Don't quote me on this but I think Daystate has one of the best warranties in the business. Something like 3-5 years?
If you really believe in your product as a company, you make it transferable for the full term of said warranty. 
Daystate does not. That’s rubbish for air rifles at this price point. 
As stated, they need more warranty service centers in the US so that us east coasters don’t have to spend all our allowance on shipping to have a problem rectified. 
Expand your US dealer network Daystate. Come on in. The water’s fine.

Transferable warranties can be a tricky thing, especially when it comes to modifications & tinkering. 
I overheard (again unofficial) that they will offer a transferable warranty upon inspection.