• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Vulcan Tactical

The first photos of this "Tactic" rifle showed it in the black syntethic stock - which looks great. I spoke to Petr @ TGAG for several months asking when this thing would become available. I was told that the rifle itself had been ready to ship for a couple of months now but Airgun Technology was having a hard time getting the stock made to their liking/specs and that was the hold-up. Finally we start seeing these pop up a couple of weeks ago and they now have the wood (walnut?) stocks - which look hideous to me compared to the black synthetic. My interest in purchasing this rifle has decreased considerably with this stock; I have a great functioning .25 Vulcan bullpup already anyways.

"yenniedn"The first photos of this "Tactic" rifle showed it in the black syntethic stock - which looks great. I spoke to Petr @ TGAG for several months asking when this thing would become available. I was told that the rifle itself had been ready to ship for a couple of months now but Airgun Technology was having a hard time getting the stock made to their liking/specs and that was the hold-up. Finally we start seeing these pop up a couple of weeks ago and they now have the wood (walnut?) stocks - which look hideous to me compared to the black synthetic. My interest in purchasing this rifle has decreased considerably with this stock; I have a great functioning .25 Vulcan bullpup already anyways.
Anybody have any more info on this ?