NEW VULCAN TACTIC RIFLE !!

I have a .25 tactic and the Bull pup, my bull pup is Gen one, the actions are the same overall length and the barrels are the same length the extra over all length is down to the stock configuration, most of the last week has been spent setting up the rifle for sub 12ft and consistency which involves a lot more then cutting down the hammer spring, regulator and transfer ports etc had to be modified. on top of that this is my first .25 so its a whole new challenge to shoot at 450 fps, for the UK market the fact the hst adjuster is covered by the stock is a big plus point over the bull pup. 

Tony

http://goo.gl/photos/7Ka3jdjUzoCBeSBv9

Tony, first shooting a 25 at 12foot pounds has got to suck, my mind is telling me that a .22 would be a better choice because of the flatter trajectory. Second how is covering up the hammer spring adjuster a plus? I thought the cocking indicator was a plus. No knowing the all the lengths are the same I may need to rethink the rifle over the pup. I thought the barrel was longer giving a little more velocity and stability for the pellet. 

"Croozer"
"FastEddie"Does anyone what type of synthetic is used for the stock? Is it like the heavy chunk of rubber they use on the cricket or the nice lightweight synthetic on the wildcat?
Top Gun offers the black version, I believe it's a synthetic coating over a wood stock, check out his site: http://www.topgun-airguns.com/
If its only a synthetic coating, why the stocks are totally different btw wood and black one?

I'm very interested in this bullpup/carbine. I forgot who said that bullpups look better with black stocks and believe in that opinion as well. And if the new Vulcan bullpup with black synthetic stocks come out, I hope it's actually made of some sort of polymer, not black paint or coating over a wood stock. It kind of defeats the purpose of saving weight. JMHO.

"Ginuwine1969"Tony, first shooting a 25 at 12foot pounds has got to suck, my mind is telling me that a .22 would be a better choice because of the flatter trajectory. Second how is covering up the hammer spring adjuster a plus? I thought the cocking indicator was a plus. No knowing the all the lengths are the same I may need to rethink the rifle over the pup. I thought the barrel was longer giving a little more velocity and stability for the pellet.
I wouldn't choose a .25 as my only Non FAC air rifle, i just want see first hand how the caliber performs sub 12ft lbs ,
external adjustment in the UK could be the determining factor in a custodial sentence if you have not set your gun up correctly and its tested - examined and found to be over the limit in a court case, our UK air gun laws are potentially very complicated and misinterpreted by most` some aspects which are of concern have not been tested in law, if found guilty of owning a non licensed "fire arm" you face a 5 year sentence, well worth getting acquainted with UK law if you intend to take up air gunning as a sport, it amazes me how ignorant some UK owners are, viewing air weapons as toys with no understanding of the consequences if they are found to be in possession of non licensed section 1 or worse still a section 5 firearm,

Atb

​Tony 

Tony, fully understand, at first i didn't realize you where in the UK (my bad). As far as experimenting, I totally understand that is part of what air gunning is all about seeing what does and doesn't work for you. Lastly non adjustable hammer spring would be a must if faced with 3-5 in the pen. :) happy shooting. Oh one last thing, and forget the whole FAC non FAC thing. If you could only have one Vulcan or Tactic which would you choice?