• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New SPA Artemis PP750

Hey Brian...

I, too, sent you a contact through the 'contact us' link on your web page and never got a response. This was a couple of months ago. Might be wise to see where those web contacts are being routed to....

Kind regards,

Uncle Hoot

PS: As for shipment, Wes, please address mine to me, and add "Or Forward To Next Of Kin", to the mailing address, if you would. At my age I'm not taking any chances on missing out on the package!!!

I have spent my life waiting,I have waited soo long I forgot what I was waiting for,I am used to waiting.

I have learned to like waiting;Heck I got so much stuff and hobbies I just pick something else up or to do,when something finally arrives I somethings forget I was waiting for it,it is like receiving a present...

I am a bait fisherman,I have waited sometimes years to catch the big one,it does happen,sometimes I forget that the big ones are still out there and I bring the wrong gear and hook a big one,what a fight,one that I can't win because I forgot my "heavy gear"...

I like to wait,it makes me forget would I am waiting for,I like to wait,I like to wait,my father use to say weight brought the bridge down.

Think how silly we can become when we have to wait,I am silly because I have been waiting so long I can not take things so seriously.

A tidbit of historical fact to enrich your idle minds while we patiently wait for our 750's....

1595699961_9503646875f1c72f9cafa86.80992756.jpg

And I always wondered why there were so many photographs of this man in history books! The internet never lies!!!!

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot

We must not allow this thread to go to the second page of this site.....

Well, some good news I think, at least some news. 😊

For the second time (first time they got mixed up and it was a different container), I've been told the container has finished inspection and will be back at port by midweek. I'll be getting the customs bill in the next day or two, and hopefully all will clear and be ready to get on a truck to me by the end of the week. So by the next week after that I hope to finally have them. 

Thanks for hanging on, hopefully these will get into your hands soon! 

Regards,

Wes

🙂 Thanks! 

Well, all my 22 are spoke for. I've got a few 177 left. 

Canadashootingsupply.ca also will be selling these, so you can get a 22 through him. If you'd like it sent to Veradium air to get modified for USA power then let me know and we can probably work something out so that it ends up in the box going to Brian at Veradium Air instead of to Ontario to canadashootingsupply.ca.

Se

OK Wes.a .177 it will be; I just listened to a favorite song of mine by the Rolling Stones, lyrics,"You can't always get what you want,but if you try you may find you get what you need"...oh yea love that song....now my turn to "wait"....in the mean time got plenty to do....and Thank You, Jesse.

Recall the only diff between the .177 and .22 is the barrel, so the fps/fpe on the .177 can be tuned up to produce a very respectful kill zone, and with very good accuracy, Get some Piledriver's from PA, heavy pellets, or slugs, from some of the dealers and you still have a potent little pester that will take out a lot of nuisance critters at a respectable range. Diameter isn't everything in producing accuracy and target impact.

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot