• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New redesigned RAW .25

With the Regional Championships done, im back on the .25 for EBR preparation. Today was typical coastal breeze switching 10mph, gusts at 15mph.
shot at 100 yards, running the bulls one pellet at a time, went through the bulls 3 times, forces oneself to evaluate the wind for each shot. Tough shooting, feel rusty with the .25, the .177 has go all the attention for the last month.
2beba84dac86776933088fae8ba9de61.jpg

Rd2
aa6c61b4efc8762159a204c707fcb73b.jpg

Rd3
c130de85bf436d92020d81bbd60f295a.jpg

Actual EBR target to compare
0341d00d99b4cc5d069ae65d7c51780c.jpg

"chasdicapua"Don't know what a usual top score is at EBR, but looks like 90% of your shots are 8,9 and 10. Pretty darn good at 100 yards Ken.
All things considered (new tech especially) you should expect to score somewhere in there in 220 to 230 range for the preliminary rounds to advance. Here's to no afternoon thunderstorms type thing, and no weather fronts rolling in/out thing.

I'll make some predictions...
  • There will be no perfect scores shoot in either the preliminary rounds or final
  • The 22cal will make a good showing this year
  • That the top 3 of the pro class will have at least two "unknown" shooters, that is to say a shooter that is not well known in the community
  • That a junior will finish in the top 5
  • High score for the preliminary rounds will be =>240
  • High score for the final will be =>230
Nice Salti! You are going to be very tough to beat this year.

"ncrary"How do you think this gun compares to the 25 Impact Ted Bier used to win EBR last year? I was impressed with his accuracy and I am very impressed with yours.
They are just as or more accurate, these rifles shoot like this right out if the box, just add a salty shooter and practice. Im not bragging i just shoot this rifle alot (2-3 tins a week). These rifle are match ready, no "super barrels" or big name sponsored parts needed. Just good old American made RAW Quality .