• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Just joined, have shot springers for several years and just recently bought a new Benjamin Marauder .22 for shooting out back. It might be used on some smaller critters as well, but mostly for paper punching.

I finally got my air tank and took it up to the dive shop for filling this AM. Brought it home, charged to 3000 psi and went to put the rotary pellet mag in and the gun won't cock past the first stop. I've played with it until I'm blue in the face, and it just won't cock at all. The sample target from the factory supposedly shows that it was fired 5 times, so what happened to it between then and now. The shipping box had absolutely no damage to it, so I'm stumped. Naturally, Benjamin was closed for the day when I called at 4pm centrol, so I've got to wait until tomorrow to talk to them.

If anyone sees this and has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hucklberry huckleberry I can't help ya but with that handle I'm sure you will get a lotta love... Welcome aboard!

Actually the Doc Holiday character in the Tombstone movie was saying "I'm your huckle bearer", not huckleberry. Meaning that he'd put him in a grave.

Huckle bearer definition: a handle on a casket, it is synonymous to pall bearer, term had been found in the south in the middle to late 1800's. Doc Holiday was from the south originally.

OK! I'd like to thank everyone for your responses. I did manage to get it figured out the next day, as I just wasn't pulling back hard enough on the bolt to cock it. It did require more force than I thought it needed, and I think with it being new that that was part of it. Needless to say, I felt like a real dummy...I really didn't want to bend or break something to begin with! I've got it sighted in out to 35 yds. now, but I need a better rest, as I'm shooting down hill in my yard and all of my current rests put the barrel up to high. I also think I'm going to go with the high set of rings, as the scope cover is touching the barrel up front.

Thanks again for all your helpful responses!