• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New guy checking in

Welcome to the obsession/sickness/addiction it's great to have you here. No problem with a meager collection most of us start out that way. Some though have graduated and bought a second house to hold all they have collected but that's not an immediate problem, for most of us, so don't worry about it. ;^)

This is a great place with a bunch of great people waiting to help you into the bottomless pit that is the airgun hobby. Enjoy

classic-welcome-doormat-o.1614209724.jpg

Welcome aboard. You have come to the right place. We are excited to have you with us. Let us know if there is any way we can help you spend your money improve and enjoy the sport.

Haha! So accurate

Welcome Woodsie, glad to have you aboard! Envious of you being at the beginning of the journey, enjoy and happy shooting!

Cliff

Hello, sweetheart, and welcome! I promise you that nothing is as frightening as you might believe, and all you need is the desire to openly connect and meet other guys on the Internet. Simply click here link . I am certain that this would have a significant impact on your personal life. Just give it a shot and you'll see that it's well worth it.

? Care to elaborate on this sales pitch???

Never mind. Joined on the day you made the post. Made the post and ran like a child ringing doorbells.

Hi everybody, new guy checking in from Virginia. Relatively new to adult air gunning, my meager collection thus far includes a Ruger Impact and a Marauder pistol both in .22. There's still much to learn and this seems a great place to do it.

Where about in VA? Middle Peninsula in Tidewater here.

Over near Kerr Lake but I have family in the Norfolk area