• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

NEW FX WILDCAT COMING

I have a 22 wildcat and love it. spot on accurate and silent w/hugget.
​I am entertaining a 25. let us all know how it works out. I've looked at crowns, impacts and a lot more. I would have nothing against a Wildcat 25 if as accurate and quiet as my 22!!!! I with you on the Impact AND Crown. real busy about a lot of thing I don't want to fiddle with!

Yup, I thought about the .25 but decided on the .22 because I think it will be better for 'plinking and hunting' as far as I can tell. Don't know much about the Crown but the Impact is just way to busy. If you research the Impact real well and know all the in and outs, what you can adjust and what you should not adjust, it would probably be a good gun but I really don't know. The Crown seems like a lot more simple gun than the Impact but I haven't researched it.

"Hynzie"yes never held one
You're gonna love it :) The Wildcat carries, handles, shoulders, points and shoots like magic. The synthetic stock is incredible. Light, grippy and perfectly ergonomically shaped. The gun can be picked up with one hand in any situation. Whether grabbing it out of the safe, picking it up from a table or any strange angle you never have to think about it. Just grab and go. Hard to explain -I'm a machinist not an English major LoL. Anyway, welcome to the dark side of the darkside (bullpups).

Matt