• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New full video!

Yeah it was hot here in NC just a few days ago then we had the remnants of Michael come through yesterday and it got to about 75 degrees but was oppressively muggy with all the humidity from all the rain. Today is about 65 degrees and low humidity … perfect weather!

Bob, methinks you missed your calling you should have been a professional videographer, those shots of the different weather and landscapes, not to mention the hawk and the bald eagle were absolutely gorgeous and the music set it all off perfectly. Thought I was watching a Cecil B DeMille epic movie thinking you were going to end it with a chariot race or some Marlon Brando yelling "Stellaaaaaaa" … oh well, maybe next time, huh? Keep up the good work, you have a captivated audience here.

Nice video as always. Kinda weird seeing that long rifle instead of the WC. Anyways, I wanted to know when it’s raining like it was in your video does it not concern you of getting water into your rifle and rusting? What procedure do you take to prevent moisture and or rust?

This rifle is long for sure! It is quite heavy also, but I have found that the weight helps me to steady the shot when shooting off a fence, gate or some other rest that isn't so stable. I never had to worry about the weather with the Streamline and Wildcat due to the finish on the metal. With this gun and the blued steel cylinder, I just use a Gun and Reel silicone impregnated cloth. I've used that for years on other blued guns and never had a rust problem. It seems to work just fine on this gun. :)

Bruce,

Yes I have a channel. Just click on my name in the video and it should bring you to the channel page.

Intenseaty,

I didn't know that about not wanting dead animals. I suppose I'm so used to Ravens and other scavenger birds grabbing the dead ones. Makes sense that the true Raptors would not want it, unless they're starving of course. I've seen Bald Eagles on roadkill deer during harsh winters or when rivers and lakes are completely frozen over.

Thanks everyone for all your comments. As much time and effort as I put into creating these videos, it means a lot. This one took me several hours on the computer.

Great video work Bob. Looks like winter is just around the corner up north. The trees changing color were beautiful. BTW the hawk was a Goshawk, or possibly it's smaller version a Coopers hawk but judging by it size my guess is a Goshawk, probably the most fierce hawks there are. If he'd seen the pigeon go down fluttering he might have taken it. Thanks for putting in the time and effort to producing the videos.

JK