New exact jumbo monster .22 JSB

i got some Exact Jumbo Beast .22 Cal 33.9 grain pellets. Took me about 3 months to get them. Now that you mention it i thought i was ordered .22 Cal 25 grain pellets but its been so long don't remember. They shoot ok didn't to much testing shot about 20-25 thru my Cricket it did ok, Still not as good as the 18 grains. Figured if i get a 22 barrel for the impact or pick up the Crown they will do better. Think i got them from Airgun Depot.

"Ginuwine1969"i got some Exact Jumbo Beast .22 Cal 33.9 grain pellets. Took me about 3 months to get them. Now that you mention it i thought i was ordered .22 Cal 25 grain pellets but its been so long don't remember. They shoot ok didn't to much testing shot about 20-25 thru my Cricket it did ok, Still not as good as the 18 grains. Figured if i get a 22 barrel for the impact or pick up the Crown they will do better. Think i got them from Airgun Depot.
He's referring to the new 25 gr monsters that have the diabolo shape with a more pronounced shirt. The old "can" shaped monsters are hit or miss in all my 22 cals. Sometimes I get a tin of pellets that shoots great then a tin that shoots like poo.

Here is the new stuff you are looking for.

346becd2f87072074f04daf2af06edfc.jpg