• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Daystate Red Wolf

Due to the recent threads on the forum about the AirWolf, my wallet is again shaking in the corner begging not to take any hasty decisions (thanks @tominco). Thinking to myself IWA and SHOT are bound to bring some new from Daystate I decided to give it some more time.
Today I found this (http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/precharged-pcp/daystate-red-wolf-special-edition-high-power/) but nothing else except just a really poorly made promo video on Daystates' webpage. 

What do you guys think? Does anyone have any more info on it?

EDIT: Sorry for the double thread guys. When I was searching the forum I must have been searching only in the PCP part of it.

50f37d4430f6f5063912ad78873d8e6f.jpg
0b22337d541bc64cdc7ec95e565f4523.jpg

daeb0fdb1bd3e046f5ec4a3d861b57c0.jpg

"Marmalade"I'm a bit conflicted now. Don't like the stock on the Red Wolf, but I'd really like to have one with a Heliborad for some serious adjustability. On the other hand I like the stock on the Wolverine R, but the features that it has are standard on other high end guns for years.

Agree completely.
Put the walnut Wolverine stock on the RedWolf action (with a picatinny rail) and you've got a winner.