New Arrival Kalibrgun .22 Cricket Carbine Mini

well it arrived sat and shot all day with it. temps were 95 plus humid I love the gun trigger is awesome played some battleship with my buddy tater had a blast as we grot to where we could run the table here's some groups on shot after we [played the one dot I shot 2 mags 28 shots 42 yards 
3b6be5278264ad37e004c62d4d575c96.jpg

"Mick-VA"@bigstick, both the Tactic and the Mini are fine airguns in this category of semi bullpup style. In .22, both use CZ barrels, are regulated, have platforms with proven reliability. It would come down to your personal preferences for weight, length, features, ergonomics, and aesthetics.
Yup, lotsa good choices out there right now. Ive handled the Vulcan and was really impressed with the quality fit/finish. The great reviews dont hurt either. ;)

1978aab92475599c6a21766c8d672a77.jpg

Follow up data: one characteristic of a good rifle for hunting is NO reg creep. Many PCPs, even the most expensive, can at times have problems with the 1st one or two shots being slower than average to the extent your shots POI will come up short. In my experience, some rifles may exhibit reg creep fresh out of the factory and may require expert tuning to address. Reg creep can be annoying and lowers ones confidence in a rifle.

This Carbine Mini should be well broken in by now with at least 500 shots in the past week.

Todays test at 6:15am, quiet, no wind, 1st birds chirping. Carbine Mini has been setting idle all night. Last filled to 250 bar around 7:00pm last night. Quick check this morning, rifle still at 250bar. Based on known dope, click turret for 3.8 Mil at 98 yard target. Line up 1st shot on 2.5 inch steel spinner. Splash! Solid hit. Line up 2nd shot for 1.5 inch target, Hit!

Test concluded. Works for me. Here is one test I've never seen on a pcp review.

Photo of 98 yard target above. Birchwood Casey steel rimfire spinners.

Follow up info for those that enjoy the affordability of Crosman pellets. My barrel likes the 14.3gr Premier Ultra Magnum domes. 910fps with a BC of .024 and 26.3 fpe . They will remain stable and print a 2 inch group at 98 yards. High percentage of hits at 98 yards on 1.5 inch steel spinner.

why does that make me smile? At $7 bucks less per 500 tin than JSB - that's a whole lot of cheap plinking and pesting sparrows and what not. I buy mine from PA who always have 10% off on holidays and buy 3 get 1 free and free shipping. I generally get 16 tins at a time to maximize the deal.

So JSB 16 or 18 go for all out accuracy or the Crosman domes for cheap pesting/plinking.

Starting to play with some "hunting" pellets. Polymags shorts swirl after 75 yards, same with Barracuda hunter extreme. Barracuda Hunter good to 90 yards. Sniper magnum ok to 100. Crow magnum swirl at 60 yards.