• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Need any Information on Wicked Air Rifle WARP Model .25/.30 Caliber

I just picked up a Wicked Air Rifle WARP in both .25 and .30 Calibers. All I got was the gun and I would be most appreciative in someone would fill me in on whatever information they could offer regarding personal experience with this model, and, dare I ask, does anyone have an owners manual for the same that they would like to part with or copy and send to me? ~ Bill (deerflyguy)

Not sure what you knew previous to purchase ? Business history of the brand etc ?
WAR was a small manufacturing venture by Jim Gaska who also ran a web AG business known as MARMOT MILITIA if IIRC was in Kentucky ?
His marketing guy & final assembly employee was Travis Whitney here in California.
The guns came to market @ 2011/12 and were made in a couple base formats WARP & FLEX. Over the @ 7-8 years of manufacture went threw some design & offered options / set up specs. The company both MM and WAR closed up shop IIRC about 2018-19 and all that was went away overnight.
No parts, No support, no nothing. Great guns, easy to work on, parts really don't fail and what does many AG enthusiasts can or get fabricated.
* There never was an Instruction manuals ever made best I know.
As a real Pet Peeve :mad: 100% of all the web forum data / posts for WAR guns were deleted from public record with Travis purchased the GTA forum in about 2020. As was all the JSAR data as well :mad:

I still own mine ( Parts for both WARP & FLEX ) to this day.

Scott

Last edited:
WOW! Yes, what y'all have brought to light has been most informative and explains why doing a normal informational search has resulted in pitifully scant results. Curious that Travis felt it necessary to purge the GTA forum of all informative and historical data regarding products manufactured by WAR & JSAR?
To post anything on said subject could be viewed as slander ..... tho 2 sides of every story in history.