Need a place to shoot!

I moved to Hendersonville TN in July of last year and have not had a chance to shoot since, the city ordinance states the you may not release a metal projectile with any force producing means. This wouldn't be such a problem if I had big back yard and didn't have cop living 300 ft away. Does any one know anyplace to shoot. (Im near Nashville)

Several "WMA" areas near you, "shooting" ( target practice) may or may not be allowed hunting is-with a permit- and I guess you could repeatedly miss a squirrel and hit a target you'd set out?

TN is an airgun meca ! Get to a Field Target evernt, the GOB club in Pulaski TN has hosted the Nationals many times as well as the last World event in the US. I shoot there ( hey and I'm on the member map , Liberty TN ) and know of at least five ( 5 ) shooters from Nashville and several have plenty of room to shoot. Come on down and meet everyone then I am sure you'll get invites as well as information, you'll never meet a nicer group of people. There are places to shoot within a 10 min. drive ( I'm not certain exactly where as I can shoot a BMG off my porch ) but I've not paid enough attention to recall where
We also have several tuners and dealers as well as the rapidairweapons manufacture shooting with us. You might also find some great deals, last match I had an AA 400 for sale CHEAP. And, you'll learn more about airguns in one day then reading forums for ages.

John