• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

NEED a buddy bottle...any advice?? No budget

Answer two questions:

1) How many re-fills do I expect to get in the field?

2) Will I have to carry this bottle with me while I hunt...or am I considering bench shooting with the bottle standing nearby?

Personally, I have a .5L bottle that fits in the case with my PP750. I can expect a minimum of two refills if I fill the bottle to 4K. Naturally it won't refill my gun to 4K because it has to equalize the remaining pressure in my pistol's air cylinder while "sharing" the available pressure in the .5L cylinder.

With a 30+ full power shot capacity with the pp750, the tiny bottle is all I need for a field trip. Even with a 3K re-fill, I can still squeeze out another 30 shots.

Size of the bottle, in my humble opinion, depends entirely on how you intend to use it.

Hoot

7501.1602517333.jpg

I need to get more mobility while hunting and don't have a budget....any suggestions?

I had a 500 cc metal bottle left over from when I converted my FX Boss to a carbon fiber bottle. About 2 years ago I read here on AGN of a company in England that sold a small valve and hose assembly for the tank, to convert it into a small portable tank. It works very well.

A link to or at least name for the company would be helpful.

I need to get more mobility while hunting and don't have a budget....any suggestions?

I had a 500 cc metal bottle left over from when I converted my FX Boss to a carbon fiber bottle. About 2 years ago I read here on AGN of a company in England that sold a small valve and hose assembly for the tank, to convert it into a small portable tank. It works very well.

A link to or at least name for the company would be helpful.

Yeah, I agree, but I can’t remember the name of the company. Sorry.

No problem. Thanks for the mention as it is a good idea.