• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My Yong Heng compressor setup

Got the replacement pump today, it was a little picky at first on that same outlet ??? HUMM
but then started to run fine, it has 2 bottles under its belt 13ci and a 26ci they both were at around 2000 psi before fill, they where done in a matter of 1 to 3 mins tops, i'm still a little Leary about the pump exploding or something i should have gotten to auto shut off version, Mclecato poke around yours and see what they used for the auto shutoff or send me a picture
Thanks

Probably one of the second stage check valves. They are inside the cylinder where the tubing enters and exits. Just remove both connections to the top section, pull out the “insert”, clean it well and reinstall. While you’re at it you might as well do the same for the first “lower” stage. Shouldn’t take more than 15 or 20 minutes. 

Another thing to check first is the blowout disc. I’d have to see a photo of your compressor to tell you which one it is, but it could be slightly blown and bleeding a small amount of air. I’d check that before the check valves. The top cylinder has 3 connections. Two are tubing with check valves inside. The third is usually a bolt head with blowout disc underneath. If you feel a little Air escaping from under that bolt head it’s the blowout disc. 

I have the same compressor pictured. Bought it from Ebay technology-etrade. They wanted 345.00 for it or make offer so i offered 300.00 and they accepted.It came with a standard 110v plug although it was a 220v unit.I cut the plug off and installed a 220v plug on the end and it works fine.The unit also came with extra orings and blowout disk parts.I have filled a 102cuft scuba tank from around 2000psi to 4200psi. It took about 30 mins and i had to put ice in the water to keep it cool.I found this at precision airguns (Diablo Dry Air System) that will hopefully remove the water condensation the pump creates.Keeping fingers crossed but so far so good.