• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My Styer came back From AZ's Here is what he did for me!

Many asked to keep you posted on the Styer I sent to AZ for a full tune and moderator. See "New acquisition and still tweaking"

Well here are a few pics and what he did to the gun. It arrived just in time for a heavy rain were are experiencing here in Southeast NC. I just put the Nikko Scope back on and tried to re-zero it off the deck. I have a giant agave plant at exactly 30 yards from the house so I focused on it and the scope side whell came perfectly on the 30 yd mark behind the pointer...So far so good. Leaning on the deck rail I fired several pellets to get it back to zero, the best I could without doing it properly. I will do that tomorrow as it to clear and be beautiful.

I then sat on the deck and without any harness, coat or rest shot it off my knee as if for open FT. I aimed at a pellet hole in the big leaf....and I hit it !

AZ did a fantastic job on making the moderator and routing out to access the power adjuster. This is a list of the mods he did to the gun
Dissambled action,
Pilot bore the chassis,align, shim, to correct clearance for droop,
Steel bed & tension set
Custom moderator,
Bore line & offset holes according to bore path.
Glass bead blast - poly satin urethane
Field test
index probe,
Modify stabilizer bolt assembly
press drill rod .0621 cm
comp ramp + t/p breech .213 cm
THe regulator seals were extruded and hard Replaced them
New high pressure + low 
cut new face to face 
Set regulator at 120 BAR
re-tune in gun
External velocity access slot and window

Uploaded at Snapagogo.com
Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

You're right John, I will have no excuses except Oops! If missed...!

Looking forward to getting back to pratice field target. I came out in 12th position in hunter class at the nationals this past year.
I want to work it up higher at this year's in Michigan. I may not be in the top five but I intend to try like hell. I jumped into open class this year so I will see how my old a$$ does with sitting on a bum bag . and shooting off my knee.....