My new shop

thebusterHi AJ did you get that as a package if so where or from who?
Also what's the guys name on the ground measuring the sheeting for the roof?

Thanks, John B

No, I didn't buy a package. I knew I wouldn't get enough help to frame it, so I hired a contractor. I feel bad, but can't remember the fellows name? The owner of the company is family to my cousin, but don't know the crew guys. The contactor is Bowman Brothers.

Finally making some headway. Outside is done except for final landscaping and a finish load of stone on the driveway. Inside is wired, insulated, and ceiling is up. Just have to finish the walls then on to building benches, cabinets, and shelves.

Was moving along rather quickly, but back to 12 hour days this week, so work on the shop will have to wait for the weekend.

"ajshoots"
"Rocko"Very nice !! No windows ??

I am not a fan of windows. Don't have any in my other shop either. Windows let people see in.

I agree completely....although I found a really neat aerosol spray that will frost all the windows. It can be removed easily if needed. But it allows full light with full privacy. 
Before that my wife would frost the windows with some kind of salt/beer infused spray. Worked surprisingly well.