• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My new Red Wolf

1532909990_6556404685b5e59a6a8a5a8.77144024_7B16CC75-A57A-4CFA-8E7E-D52DB5B20AD2.jpeg

My new wolf and are getting along splendidly 

bbstacker, Thanks, this is an amazing rifle, i just got it sighted in yesterday, and it shot a lot of one hole groups @ 30 yards with a few fliers, but I was shooting old beat up but clean pellets just to put lead down the barrel. It's nice to be able to shoot 100+ yards in my own backyard.?

641, It is the high power version in .22 Cal and I took off the Huggett that was on it and put on my polished baletta

Thanks Pnutt559

Hi D-RIG I'm really glad it found a good home and you're enjoying it, I have seen very few stocks that are as nice as that one, not to mention how nice she shoots.

Peskadot671, I have pulled the cheek piece up only about 3/4 of an inch but it can go more, I'll check when I get home tonight. Having a big backyard is nice, but cutting it, not so much

Spray1Mark, I can understand why you have two, save the Rosso for special occasions ? 

Hi D-RIG I'm really glad it found a good home and you're enjoying it, I have seen very few stocks that are as nice as that one, not to mention how nice she shoots.

Peskadot671, I have pulled the cheek piece up only about 3/4 of an inch but it can go more, I'll check when I get home tonight. Having a big backyard is nice, but cutting it, not so much

Spray1Mark, I can understand why you have two, save the Rosso for special occasions 
1f609.svg

Didn't think about your yard maintenance lol.