• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My New Paul Porch "AKA Strikefast" Field Targets

You're Welcome Chris. It was a blast having you over and watching you drop some field targets on my lanes. You even popped the challange 1/2" spinners at 55 yds with out a miss... 3 times in a row! Nice shooting my friend.

Here is what you missed Jimmy....

Uploaded at Snapagogo.com
Some bench work before the field target course

Uploaded at Snapagogo.com
The 2016 USA AAFTA Team pose....LOL

When I get my Styer back from AZ and set up, we will have to get together to shoot some lanes. Oh yeah Jimmy, leave that Caldwell field pod home....LOL We could come to Camp Fussell and shot some grapes, ice cubes, and big blast bottles.....

Jonathan, think of this, you may not have the room to shoot at home, but you have two shooting partners for life. Also the enjoyment of teaching the hobby/sport to hopefully eager children.

Then when or if they are old enough, two retrievers to get those Canada's back to you so you can make us more jeleous of your avatar! ...... And you won't spend money on dog food......lol

Strikefast, you are bang on the money and I am sorry if that sounded like I was complaining lol....my kids have always and will always be my top priority in life and my daughter is starting to take an interest in hunting and she shots twice a week through cadets she is on there biathlon team as well ...my son is special needs and we share our own Journey in our own way he is my fishing buddy so far and we are going to try to get out hunting this year as well maybe for some pigeons 
Jonathan

Oh man, I'm late to the party. Nice photos Paul. Did the Mrs take that first one for you? Looks like a great time. Sorry I missed it ;-)
I finally got around to shooting a little today. Got into the 240's 3 times after the wind died down. Could barely stay in the 230's with the wind.
Those Tom Orlando wind flags are the ticket ;-)

Actually the photos were sort of an accident. I pulled my trail cam cameras out of the hunting camp and put them around the property to see what was going on in the night with the dogs and such. I put that one facing the bench. I wanted to see if the dogs were peeing on the table legs so I could erect a blocking fence if needed. Good news, they are not using it for a toilet....In the meantime it got our session on film. 

Good thing neither one of use scratched our ass or worse.....LOL