MY NEW KRAL BREAKER SILENT BULL PUP...HONEST REVIEW!

"strikefast"Alright, info on the money was off a little. The Bullboss is $649.00 at Pyramid and my Kral in Synthetic was $499.00 that makes it $150.00
Less than the Bullboss by my math. And it is 7.8 " longer,. almost 8"

The purpose of my thread was to give an honest review of the Kral I bought. Not to compare it to another company's offering. Please try to restrict the comments to the specifics of the Kral and the review.

We all can buy the Bulboss, including delivery, for $65-$100 more than the Krall PB.
Please stop inflating the price difference.

You're basically saying that I should say only positive things about the Kral, I can't compare it to the compeition, and I have to agree with you 100%,
or I need to start another thread.
shaking my head

The Kral is a nice gun,
until you compare it to the competition.

Now, I'm just going to politely walk away.

Good luck with your Kral. (sincerely)

Hmm, just thought of something. I may just swap that lighter spring in the actuator to the sear. it is considerably lighter then the sear one. I can fashion another lt spring for the actuator if it needs one at all.....God,I love to tinker!

Oh Kkarmical, i looked at the shroud swapping ends and the front does have the threaded piece grub scrwed in. So it would need to go on the other end. But the other ends knurled cap does not show the threading the front cap has. It is just an open piece that appears glued on. I will look harder tomorrow. It may need to have threads added to that end. A little tired to do it now. Been up since 4:30 this morn ...

Ok, I will go there this once since you apparently are not grasping the situation. I did not inflate prices my friend. Go to Pyramid air and look up thier prices on both guns. Keep in mind I told you the correct price for my SYNTHETIC Breaker Silent. it is $499.00 with free shipping It is a bit lower then the other Krals they list Starting at $529. Try reading instead of blustering please . Also I stated that I was wrong, as when I first looked up the Bullboss the first time, I thought it was $699.00 But I did correct myself and stated I was wrong and it was listed on Pyramd Air at $649.00.... I am no genius but I believe that eguates to a difference of $150.00 Correct? So where in the hell did I inflate the prices? I don't give a (blank) where you got yours and for how much. I quoted the prices at PA as most folks know them and some shop there.

Now you claim I want you to agree 100% with what I had to say about the Kral. Where in the hell did I say that? I gave you my reasons for MY CHOICE of the gun and reasons why over the Bullboss, as you thought is was the better choice. I told you my reasons for going with the Kral for my purposes... That' s all. Did I say it was better then yoour choice..NO! Did I say you get better features with the Kral NO! I never said a damn thing about your choice .Only why I made my choice. In fact I believe I admitted it had more features then the Kral. But you certainly made your opinion of the better gun choice, did you not? I love when it is in print for anyone to go back and look at....

I repeatedly stated that my post was to give a real world HONEST review if the gun. I did state that it was not a comparison of bullpup guns. And I did say that if you wanted to do a comparison of bullpups to start your own post...AS IT IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SUBJECT THEN THE REST OF US WERE DISCUSSING!

Oh and I did not put the troll remarks in the post someone else did! Evidently others have that opinion of you, not me. In fact they stated that you have done this on other posts...I don't know or care...I personally think you may be a bit sensitive like one of those folks who sit in front of the computer and decide to be important in their own minds, I don't post often as I see this kind of crap on other folks posts. I tried to keep to the topic of the review, but you decided to make it something else, and personal.

Please understand if you go back and read the post from the beginning, you can see what everybody who commented on my post understood. It was not a comparison of guns......
So there you have it . You have goaded me into a response on stupidity. Congratulations, hope you enjoyed it Oh and by the way. All the You Tube videos on the Bullboss I watched showed it doing larger groups then the Kral every time...At least in the top 3-4 vids I watched.. In fact one You Tube a fellow shot the FX streamline beside the Kral puncher, and the groups where even ... Hows that for a comparison?

Please Bulllboss folks, this remark was just for my friend here, and not disparaging the Bullboss.

Really?

We all know there is a 10% discount code.
The Krall isn't eligible for the 10% for some reason.
But, the Bullboss is.

I just bought a new Bullboss for the prices I posted.
Don't know what you want keep trying to dismiss facts.
Including the fact that we all can buy the Bullboss, including delivery, for $65-$100 more than the Krall PB.

On a positive note, the Kral is shorter and MAY have better accuracy.
Good to know. 

OK, to end this, if you had mentioned a 10℅ discount I would have amended my figure. And I was under the impression that that discount did not apply to guns. At least each time I looked at a gun there I saw that stated. This is the first gun I have bought from PA. In such I went by the posted prices there and did not inflate any figures. At least not intentionally. I would have still preferred my choice for the reasons I applied above.

Sorry for the confusion.

Now, as this is a review of a particular gun, I will go back to the original post and not discuss comparisions anymore.

The cocking lever only contacts the striker/hammer not the valve. Look at the video above that dartagnan posted. The reviewer shows how to adjust the trigger that I was describing. Unless the sear is able to travel up , it will not engage the front if the hammer and lock it back.

Before you try to adjust the trigger, press on the front of the sear and the actuator to make sure the springs work. Then take the Sear's Allen and turn it counter clockwise to increase the release pressure like the video shows. If it still does not connect with the hammer, locking it back, I would remove them and see if something is not righ, like the sear tip being broke off.

It is REAL easy to push out the pins on the sear and actuator and ck. They both go back in easy too. The springs have holes in the metal that they fit into so you can't replace them wrong. It sounds to me that your sear tension is too high and it won't allow the sear to go up far enough to catch the hammer. If still not working, then take the power adjuster slotted bolt and turn it counterclockwise until it is close to the back edge of the breech. If too tight it won't allow the hammer to come back far enough for the sear to engage. This are the only two reasons for your issue I can come up with unless there is something broke ....... Let us know

CD, try doing the power adjuster fix first..... You said you did not touch the trigger adjustment on the rifle, but you did the power bolt.

It may be the problem. You fired a few shots after you adjusted and then the issue started. Mine did that when I first adjusted. It took a few for the hammer move that tiny bit forward to not catch the sear

Dartagnan, thanks for the link... I had watched it partially before. I ended up not watching it fully as I already knew how to adjust the trigger and he was shooting tarfets at 5 FPE. No interest there. I went looking for full power vids...Lol

I just watched it all the way through, and suggested it to CD to illustrate my wards on adjusting his trigger. Like they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words" in this case a video. Thanks again

Thanks Mr. Chapman. I hoped that it might help someone make a descion to buy or not. I just was very impressed with the performance.

Also important to note the bad characteristics too. Informed is forwarned.

Not an FX or Daystate... But acts like one. I can deal with the small stuff as long as it works like it does. Some folks can't afford a thousand dollar or more rifle. Especially for hunting.

As you undoubtedly know, most decent hunting powder burners don't cost as much as a quality air rifle. So to find one at this price point that performs like a premium air gun, it is noteworthy.

OK, but it did not solve your problem. I would again try backing the power adjuster out a smidge. Sounds like it is just at the point where it or the trigger is almost out of distance.

If that works, I personally would adjust both simultaneously to get it to the best in speed and trigger release.

I need to ship a few targets out for my business, then I will get to work on the trigger mods.

To solve the issue you really need to try the adjustments. That sounds like the sear us just barely catching the hammer front now. If you had adjusted the hammer spring too tight. The hammer is not being allowed to come back far enough when cocking. Try doing what I just sent before this post. Back off the large adjusting nut in the rear if the breach and see what hapoens. If you are afraid of screwing something up, count the backing out by 1/4 turns.

It already is not working right do you lose nothing but may gain a fix.