MY NEW KRAL BREAKER SILENT BULL PUP...HONEST REVIEW!

Ed, I didn't have a key seat cutter big enough to slot them during the first operation so I had to stand them up and use an endmill. It's already programmed and I ran a few.
I need to tumble them as well, and I'm finding out just how much harder 7075 is compared to 6061. They need twice the time. I may have to clearance near the main pivot due to the differences in guns. I noticed it with the sears but didn't have a second gun when I machined the handle prototype.

"SilentMatt"Getting closer...

222d4787c4e553be6252bb8d7db10da5.jpg
Looking good Matt 👍
Al

Thank you AGAIN Matt, the used lever just showed up! My Kral PB will be back in action shortly thanks to you. The lever doesn't even show any stress cracking in the plating which I've learned is the 1st sign that it's gonna take a dump. It should be fine until I can get one of your new ones.
Semper Fi Bro!
Ed
PS: Wishing a good holiday to my AGN buddies and please don't forget what it's for. God Bless America!

Haha, I wish! Somehow I don't believe Kral would foot that bill... Glad you're all happy with them, I know how frustrating it is to not be able to use something you paid decent money for. I'll keep on the sears and possibly some other parts, but looking at different guns for future upgrades. Lately, I've been enjoying the PP700 over the Kral, far better build quality.

OK guys! I have the Breaker finished.... It is now set to range from 12 yards out to 100 yards with either Mildot holdovers or MOA clicks!

It is putting 5 pellets in one ragged hole at 30 50 and 75 yards. At 100 it is around 3/4'+- depending on the wind... I am impressed with the accuracy, now that the Green Mountain barrel has "Seasoned In"

I threw some petite red potatos off the deck at around 30 yards. I shot a clip of 10 pellets and nailed every shot... I could not do that with my Steyr LG110 that I use in field target competitions....

I added a 6" Eric Sanders side wheel, that a fellow field target competitor from California was selling on the Yellow. (Thanks Terry)

Eric's wheels/nautilus, and scope knobs he custom makes, are light and very rigid. I have bought 4 or more sets from him, If you need one, try him on the web at Scope Werkes....

i still need to re-blue a spot on the barrel, where I moved the shroud forward a little, to accommodate 7 Marauder baffles. Not silent as the name suggests, but waaay better then the original bark!

I was impressed of how easy the off hand hold was for this gun! I may order another in .177 and try it in field target matches. I actually shot a bunch of field targets out to 55 yards and knocked them all down.. (I used my targets that I make for my business as they are 3/16" thick and take the hits without any damage) So don't try that with the Gamo's or Remington's...lol

If I do get the .177 I will need to get a lever from matt. I may try a Lother Walther choked barrel in the .177

If it performs well, I might go to a Poly barrel or Anschutz like on my Steyr.... Damn, here I go again futzing with more airguns.