MY NEW KRAL BREAKER SILENT BULL PUP...HONEST REVIEW!

"strikefast"I am surprised that the levers did not fail inspection when manufactured. The sear not being hardned is another metal fupah.

Trying to keep the gun price down drove them to use inferior materials. 

It's a Shame as the gun is pretty decent shooting.
Yep, with the consistency of shot & sd. including the decent accuracy with so-so barreling, it is a shame. But hey, you wouldn't be tinkering then would you!
Ed...LOL, you're a hoot buddy.

Air wing guy--A hoot is good, thanks! Hope you're recovery goes well. I've been "recovering" from a foot surgery that got messed up for about 2 months now. Being on crutches really SUCKS when u're an old person with all the other parts falling apart. Oh well, could be a LOT worse. Lord knows I could've lost both legs 50 years ago, easy peasy.
Ground pounder guy, lol.

It's grown on me for sure Ed....Especially when it shoots at nearly 1/4" at 75 yards....

Yes with the cheek pc removed, it it the larger slotted screw at the very back of the breech. DON'T COCK THE GUN. JUST OPEN THE LEVER OUT!
if you accidently trip the trigger, the cocking link could get damaged without the closed lever holding it in place. It would fly back with out the block of the lever.

The lever will open without cocking the gun. It we'll be loose feeling. Then just remove the two bolts holding it to the gun. 
They are obvious as to what two to remove...(If you fail the 2 screw test, you have officially become too damn old to own a gun,! Not even a Daisy Red Rider). .HaHaHa...!

I spent a while looking at lever and have come up with a couple of things to try as that lever does appear rather simple in design. I'm going to try and see what I can come up with from a few things I have laying around.

Back pain is the worst I feel for you there best wishes for a speedy recovery. Growing old hurts, not Growing old sucks, hang in there guys. I can't remember the last time nothing hurt, so I'm in it to.

I called AV @ PA and had to leave a message, also sent them an email re. the "coming soon" replacement levers from Kral and re. the Evanix Blizzard lever. After 2 days I did receive an email reply stating that the levers were coming but no info on ETA or if they were improved or same plated pot metal. Said to keep checking back with them to see if they'd arrived and then I can send my rifle in for repairs. Really? Concerning my request for the Evanix lever they said they'd turn that over to the sales department. Uhhh, they couldn't just tell me whether they might have one in stock or if I could order one like I asked? I replied that I wouldn't be sending my rifle back for "repairs" since it's a no-brainer 3 screw replacement and surely they could send me one when they're available. No reply. Gotta say I haven't been very impressed with their CS lately.
I ordered one from gunspares.co.uk and it's on the way!

Ed

"OldCorps"I called AV @ PA and had to leave a message, also sent them an email re. the "coming soon" replacement levers from Kral and re. the Evanix Blizzard lever. After 2 days I did receive an email reply stating that the levers were coming but no info on ETA or if they were improved or same plated pot metal. 

I sent a few emails and left message @ PA & AV asking PA for Blizzard lever or replacement lever, AV for replacement lever + any information on the sear, no response from either, at least they responded to your inquiry.
None of my ideas came close to working so I've got a lever heading my way from the other side of the pond as well.

I like the Evanix Blizzard lever. It's longer, super hard and strong. With the 3/16" hole it locks up tight and near the spot as the OEM. I stated with 3/16" and it was so near perfect I left it at that. Someone might try a diff size to get a little more, but be careful not to get the hole too close to the sides.. try the 3)16" first... 

Sorry it is such a problem to get the lever overseas. I delt with Air Venturi and not PA. Even though they are in the same bld, they are seperate. I will see Tyler tomorrow at the Southern Open if he shoots the pistol match. If not. then Saturday for the rifle comp. I will get more info on the spares coming to PA. I will see if they are the zinc crap already produced or something harder and let you all know

Al-Yeah, they finally did reply via email but didn't really answer anything I asked other than replacement levers are coming from Kral at some point in time, no hint of when and no answer re. if they are supposed to be of better quality. I'm supposed to "check back regularly" to see if they have appeared. Nice. Every day? Once a week? A month? You get the idea.

Paul-This WAS AV that I called and emailed. Not impressed.

Along the same whine, I ordered pellets and a spare mag for my Bullboss Monday morning. Everything showed in stock. "Orders placed before noon usually ship same day." I paid a couple extra bucks for one day delivery. Not so much for the speed as the fact that I'd rather have FedEx deliver than USPS get the order and wonder where it is. As of 5 minutes ago my order shows as ready for shipment as it has for 2 days now. I'm thinking they really are out of stock as the last two orders I placed with them showed "In Stock" when ordered only to find out later that wasn't the case. Dunno what's going on there. When I emailed gunspares I received a reply within hours and once I placed the order I could follow it from point to point. Right now it's at Heathrow airport waiting to board. That's how it SHOULD be.

Whine over. As you were, carry on! Pass the cheese.

Ed