MY NEW KRAL BREAKER SILENT BULL PUP...HONEST REVIEW!

NOTE ON THE EVANIX BLIZZARD LEVER TO REPLACE THE KRAL'S. IT CAN WORK!
At least so far mine has. I just drilled the back pivot hole out a little with a 3/16" drill bit. It allowed enough room for the lever to not push the probe out of the breech. 

i loaded the mag and it performed flawlessly. It even sounded better. I did shot it into the woods in the dark, so I need to try it in the morn. The end will still need to be shortened and bent out a little. It is too strong to just bend in a vice without heat. I will update here later......

Yeah, I was waiting to see what Silent Matt was putting into production, but my OEM one was bending each time I straightened it. As you see from the pic I posted back a few, it shows it it fatigued to the point I can't use it. 

i was curious to see if the Evanix lever would work. The 3/16" hole set it just about perfect. The lever is super solid too. 

I just want to heat the the finger end back out a little to be used with gloves in colder months.i also like the black of the lever, as it is more sexy......lol. I'll post a pic of it in a few minutes from the laptop. 

Looks like it was made for it and sexy is always good. I wuz waiting on Matt's lever and possibly sears. His prototype lever looked great. The man's gotta earn a living though, I understand. It'll be interesting to see what Will says. My lever just started popping out after every shot today and my spring isn't tightened down beyond stock. I removed the cheek rest and found a loose screw that I thought was the culprit but no joy. Kinda irritating.

Ed 

Ok gang, I had a lt wind day this, morning so I took some time off target orders to ck the Kral to see how it is really shooting with the mods.
I set up for 30, 50, 75, and 100 yards to see the groups on one fill. The gun is shooting at an average of 877 FPS for 43.39 foot pounds of energy from the muzzle at 1 foot away from the Pro Chrony. The extreme spread is 8 and the Standard deviation is 2… This was for only a 8 shot test as I had 2 from the mag show as err on the chrony. the gun is not regulated yet.

I used the Air Arms .25.4 pellets for the test.

I started at 30 and 50 as I previously had worked the zero at 30 and had 5 clicks up for 50. (Should be more like 7 clicks on the Athlon as it hit low at 50 this morn)
All 5 shots were under a dime at 30 and 75 … At 50 yards either I, two bad pellets, or some unseen wind, moved 2 pellest away from the group of 3.
At 75 yards, I fired a shot to see how many clicks I needed to come up. After I saw where it hit. I steadied the gun on the dot and clicked up until the cross hair moved to the pellet hit. I shot 5 more and it printed as good as the 30-yard group!

At 100 yards, I shot a spotter and clicked to it. Then fired 5 at the dot. Out at the 100-yard marker it was a little breezier but I was not impressed with the group. I may need to try another pellet or start there to see if the pressure varying without a regulator affected the shots. I have not tried a heavier pellet yet. that might buck the wind better.
Let me know what you use in your .25 that works best for your groups.

BTW ED........the Evanix lever works great!. It definitely effects the pellet grouping with the lever popping out. I would feel a shot of air in my face each time I shot and it popped out. The groups tightened with it not Popping. Now that I used it, the lever does not nee to be bent out or anything else done to it other than making the rear hole wider by drilling it with a 3/16” bit… Locks solid and firmly…Really like the black look too.

Update on the horse stall mat as a safty back stop material... IT WORKS, BUT THE .25 CAL PELLETS PENETRATE IT AND ARE HELD!!!

This is after going through thin foam target backer, set at 50 yards out to the 100 yard marker, where the galvanized silo section and horse mat are.....The mat is 3/4" thick so the pellet are not getting past the mat. The gun used is at 43.3 FPE.

Man, that's some very impressive results Paul! Lotsa power as well. I've only shot mine out to 40-45 yards and she does about 1-1/2". I should say "Ed does" 'cause the old grey fart ain't that steady. I qualified Expert with the M-14 but ahh, that wuz half a century ago! Sure wish I could determine what's causing my lever to pop out. Mine is stock and I even turned the spring out another full turn with no resolution of the problem. Something obviously has loosened but no idea what. I found the screw that goes through the lever under the cheek rest was loose but tightening it didn't help and the other screw is tight as well. Now I'm considering tightening up the spring some more, like turning the screw back in a couple of turns from where it is now & see if that helps. I was under the impression that over tightening it causes the problem but.......???.
Will replied that he didn't sell the Evanix levers and he got yours from PA. I'll have to see if they have one or can order one. Bet that puppy is on the pricy side.
Happy shooting my friend!

Ed

Ed, you know I forgot that PA carries some parts for Evanix. 

If you lever is popping out then it is bent. Open the lever but don't cock the gun. With it open take the little front screw connecting the lever to the cocking arm out. Then take out the back bolt which is at the back of the receiver that you tightened.

That removes the lever from the gun. Now look down at it on a table and you will see the two arms with the hole to connect to the gun ate bent toward each other. The arm is bowed inward so to speak. Then under a light, look at the outside edge of the lever and you should see stress marks going across the edge. 

I showed this in my photos back a few posts. 

Since my lever is poop, I am going out rt now to run a weld down the lever where the stress marks are to see if it will hold. Worse it will do is melt the cheap lever...

If it works and iI will smooth it and send it to you if you want it.... No charge of course... Still the best thing is the Evanix fix I did or Silentmatt's new lever...

I shot those groups off a Caldwell Tack Driver bag and a rabbit eared leather sand bag tear. I found I like it better for group testing better than my Bald Eagle mechanical front rest. 

You're absolutely correct Paul! Sure enough, I see the stress marks/cracking in the plating on the outside of the lever at the rear. GGRRRR! Geeze, I've babied that damn thing from the get-go because I was aware of the reports of breakage and the spring hasn't been turned up! I've located the Evanix lever @ gunspares in the UK and it shows available. I had it in my cart and all ready to click BUY but thought maybe I'd better email them 1st to see if "available" means in stock or if they have to order it from the mfg. Hope to hear back from them soon. I didn't mess with PA 'cause I'm sure they'd have to order one anyway. As expected, they ain't cheap. It's 29GBP for the lever and another 10GBP for tracked shipping. That translates to about $51. Ouch!

Ed