• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

MY NEW EDGUN R5M!

1555377122_19743208165cb52be22082b4.86628170_IMG_0320.JPG
1555377137_12105410805cb52bf1356141.27132287_IMG_0319.JPG

Just picked this bad boy up last week, not a "new" gun , but, i don't care. was a little "barky" when i got it so i added a donny ronin, now, nice and quiet! Has plenty of pop, going to give it a workout for a month or so , hopefully it "fits" me. looking forward to it.

@rangur1, you have all three, and they are all accurate. But the Eddy is EASILY the best and baddest ass looking of the three, no contest... ;)

@Sdellinger, I like doing it this way, since I can also use the camera to film other guy's shots, and the area where we are shooting. I found it takes some time and adjusting to get the elevation correct on the camera. Once its set it stays there, but I do wish the screw attached to the middle of the camera and not the front. Do you use a ball head on yours? It would seem to be too high and unsteady, but would give aiming flexibility... My camera was a refurb from Amazon, only about $115, and its like new. VERY lightweight, optical zoom to 27x, battery lasts a long time, picture quality is very good (HD). Once I get the hang of the editing, I'll put a few videos out. I have to be careful of my language and breathing when I'm shooting! ;) Good part is when its not windy you can hear the SCHWACK of the pellet hitting the ground squirrel.

Nice stock on your R5M. Did you apply a coating of wax or oil on the stock? Looks glossy.

EDIT: I just took a second look at the stock. It's the brown laminate version right?

actually, a friend of centercut did the stock work, really nice. think its a varnish or some other type of bad ass protectant. it is brown laminate version.