my home range

Thats just plain awesome! I have a bit of a range that I've cut behind my house also but I'm shooting from inside the window of a spare bedroom. You have a lot more space there than I do and have done a lot more work for targets. Also, you have a MUCH nicer bench than I do. I'm basically just shooting off a small desk from an office chair haha. Nicely done, I know a LOT of effort and work has to go into putting something like that together.

So far I only have 100 yards but I also had to build a bridge to get over a small stream. I'm going to need to build a couple of walkways also since most of the range is kind of swampy and wet. You can kind of see it in part of this video. If you don't want to watch the video you can skip ahead. I think towards the end when I take the camera off the gun I get a zoom shot down range.

Great job, I have range envy lol.

Cliff_AllenThats just plain awesome! I have a bit of a range that I've cut behind my house also but I'm shooting from inside the window of a spare bedroom. You have a lot more space there than I do and have done a lot more work for targets. Also, you have a MUCH nicer bench than I do. I'm basically just shooting off a small desk from an office chair haha. Nicely done, I know a LOT of effort and work has to go into putting something like that together.

So far I only have 100 yards but I also had to build a bridge to get over a small stream. I'm going to need to build a couple of walkways also since most of the range is kind of swampy and wet. You can kind of see it in part of this video. If you don't want to watch the video you can skip ahead. I think towards the end when I take the camera off the gun I get a zoom shot down range.

Great job, I have range envy lol.

Thanks Cliff
Looks like you have a nice area for a range, even if it is swampy.