• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A My flea market score

Has been a bad year at the flea market, I haven’t really gotten much until today. Just was at the right place at the right time today.

crosman 160 & 400 repeater. Benjamin Franklin 317. Daisy 200 break barrel and a very early Sheridan blue streak

$400.00 total for all 5 rifles.

IMG_0667.jpeg
IMG_0668.jpeg
IMG_0669.jpeg

Last edited:
From what i can figure out it is a 1955 Bluestreak. Holds air a shoots strong.
Your Bluestreak is between a late 1956, and 1960. The sights on the 55 were soldered, and in 56 they went to screws and dimples in the barrel.
In late 56 they eliminated the extra hole in the right side of the reciever.
Then there were no changes until 1960.

I bought my 55 about six months ago. I ordered it from a pawn shop in Oklahoma city. $199.99 with $12 shipping. It's not in as good of shape as yours from what I can tell.
Congratulations. 👍
20230714_191447.jpg

Your Bluestreak is between a late 1956, and 1960. The sights on the 55 were soldered, and in 56 they went to screws and dimples in the barrel.

I bought my 55 about six months ago. I ordered it from a pawn shop in Oklahoma city. $199.99 with $12 shipping. It's not in as good of shape as yours from what I can tell.
Congratulations. 👍
View attachment 380825
can a barrel be changed in a sheridan ? like order a new barrel and change out ?

can a barrel be changed in a sheridan ? like order a new barrel and change out ?
Only by someone skilled in soldering brass. It's all soldered together, the barrel is soldered to the receiver, then barrel is soldered to pump chamber, all the way down, then finaly the front sight is soldered to the barrel, and the pump tube.
It would be easier to find a used one.
Ill keep my eyes open if you want one.

Only by someone skilled in soldering brass. It's all soldered together, the barrel is soldered to the receiver, then barrel is soldered to pump chamber, all the way down, then finaly the front sight is soldered to the barrel, and the pump tube.
It would be easier to find a used one.
Ill keep my eyes open if you want one.
I think the bigger problem would be to de solder and get it clean without over heating . Lother / Walther does make a match barrel that will fit but $137
I will look for one @ Hickory show (mid Oct ?)

Reactions: .20calguy

Congratulations. 👍
View attachment 380825

here are my other 3 Bluestreaks

IMG_0631.jpeg

Reactions: JDR