• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My first 100 yd target with my Crown

Here is my first 100 yd target with my Crown I got the best group with th JSB 23.95 washed and sized . The groups are all 16 shot the 1 flyer in the lower right Target was already there from previous shooting

2i73ds2.jpg

I think AOA gets a few delivery’s a month but their resellers and customers have them on reserve for perhaps 3-6 months before they are delivered. Since AOA gets a deposit on the preorders the customers are probably serious about getting them. At my gun club another member offered me $400 more than I paid for my Crown which I refused. I waited from March until late September for mine and I don’t think it is going to improve unless FX can deal with the problem of demand exceeding the supply which actually puts them at an advantage but leaves an opening for their competitors to move in on their customers during the wait.