• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Must have springers?

AA TX200 & HW77 SE. No further comments needed... 😁

d7a305b5218e4ad5a77c6039482a7ae9.jpg

a2798841c742a866cf49c51f80c67f49.jpg

Picked up my first 2 break barrels last summer at my local gun shop and will never get rid of them, they are tack drivers !!! First is a Beeman RX-1 .20 cal for $100 and the other is a FWB 124 D for $50. They are both new old stock, the new owner was renovating and wanted to make room for new stuff. Maybe looking for a under or side lever but really want a PCP in .25 

"19cohiba75"Picked up my first 2 break barrels last summer at my local gun shop and will never get rid of them, they are tack drivers !!! First is a Beeman RX-1 .20 cal for $100 and the other is a FWB 124 D for $50. They are both new old stock, the new owner was renovating and wanted to make room for new stuff. Maybe looking for a under or side lever but really want a PCP in .25
I'd bet you could double your money if you wanted to sell them......
to ME!!!
That is just insane. What kind of .25 PCP are you looking for?

"Lewis"
"19cohiba75"Picked up my first 2 break barrels last summer at my local gun shop and will never get rid of them, they are tack drivers !!! First is a Beeman RX-1 .20 cal for $100 and the other is a FWB 124 D for $50. They are both new old stock, the new owner was renovating and wanted to make room for new stuff. Maybe looking for a under or side lever but really want a PCP in .25
to ME!!!
You'll be the first to know if I EVER part with either !!! Lol !!
Been doing my homework on the pcp and a lot of entry level ones are coming out. I will wait and maybe with my luck find one at a Great price, but I'm in no hurry. Just enjoying the 2 classics I have now.

"Lewis"
to ME!!!
You'll be the first to know if I EVER part with either !!! Lol !!
Been doing my homework on the pcp and a lot of entry level ones are coming out. I will wait and maybe with my luck find one at a Great price, but I'm in no hurry. Just enjoying the 2 classics I have now.