• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Murphy's Law

After watching the classified section for a month or so waiting for one of two particular rifles for sale from a member of good repute I'm out of patience and am about to click on my waiting cart from an online retailer.
Based on prior timing anyone out there looking for a compact .22 just wait another couple of days, they'll be showing up by the boatload after I pay full retail price.

After watching the classified section for a month or so waiting for one of two particular rifles for sale from a member of good repute I'm out of patience and am about to click on my waiting cart from an online retailer.
Based on prior timing anyone out there looking for a compact .22 just wait another couple of days, they'll be showing up by the boatload after I pay full retail price.
EXACTLY !

Just saw this one…

Palm beach airguns has a used compact wildcat for sale $650.

• Wow
Reactions: Rizz01