• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Mrod Air varmint pcp - first look

Today I received my air max Varmint pcp in the mail (a day earlier than expected!) Mrod air is running a deal where you can get this rifle and two extra mags for $190. This gives you a total of three mags. Well mine came with four even though I didn't order another but I am not complaining! So far all I've had time to do is throw a scope on and get a rough zero at 20yds. At least at 20, it's stacking pellets. Will bring it out to fifty when I get home. Trigger is not too shabby. A little spongey but after a few shots I got it down. I would guess around three pounds-ish. The "rifle" is more of a carbine. It's a light little booger too! Be good for younger shooters. One problem I have run into is the tiny dovetail! Kind of annoying when I was slapping a scope on. It is somewhat loud but not nearly as much so as a discovery. I'll try posting groups and specs either today or tomorrow!
e7d9cb2e3ed46fe2d3bf0d866a4b44f6.jpg
e0ac762e143323ebfc770b46a50be59a.jpg